Remote Start System For 2013-up Mazda (Fortin EVO-MAZT1)
Plug and Play + Immobilizer Bypass + Remote Start Interface
Fortin Remote Start Add-On Kits
This is the most practical way to add Remote Start to select Mazda & Toyota vehicles (see full compatibility list below). This package comes with a convenient harness that is designed to directly plug into your vehicle, which significantly reduces the time and knowledge required for installation. This also comes with the digital interface module, which allows you to remote start your vehicle by pressing the lock button on your key fob 3 times.
- All-in-One data immobilizer bypass doorlock, alarm & remote start interface with T-Harness
- For Select 2013-Up Mazda Push to Start vehicles
- Note: The FLU-100.2 Flash Link Updater is required in order to program this module for your vehicle.
- Works with:
- Flash Link Manager
- RF Kits
- Sensor Modules
- Telematic and GPS Modules
- External Triggers
- Professional Installation Recommended
- Crimestopper RFALL641W 1-way, 4-button RF remote kit, 3500-foot range
- Crimestopper RFALL642W 2-way, 4-button RF remote kit, 3500-foot range
- Self-Learning algorithm automatically detects the vehicle during programming and adjusts accordingly
- On-board LEDs for simplified programming and diagnostics
- Preloaded firmware for maximum compatibility for vehicles
- Factory Fit T-Harness included
- 2-way datalink port for data-to-data (RS-232) communication with compatible remote-starters and security-systems
- 20 Pin general purpose plug for wire-to-wire connections with non-datalink equipped remote-starters and security-systems
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- 2014 - 2017 3 (Push-to-Start Automatic)
- 2014 - 2017 6 (Push-to-Start Automatic)
- 2016 - 2017 CX-3 (Push-to-Start Automatic)
- 2013 - 2017 CX-5 (Push-to-Start Automatic)
- 2016 - 2017 CX-9 (Push-to-Start)
- 2016 MX-5 Miata (Push-to-Start Automatic)
- 2016 - 2017 Yaris (Push-to-Start Automatic)
Security: This means that the car alarm system is just that. No bells and whistles, just a car alarm system.
Remote Start: when installed, this allows the user to start a vehicle from a remote location. Remote start modules and security with remote start alarms often require an additional vehicle specific bypass module to complete installation.
Security with Remote Start: This means that the system incorporates both features listed above.
For OLED or LCD car alarm remotes/transmitters the display color refers to the color(s) of the screen.
A dual zone shock sensor is a feature of proximity and shock sensors only. Zone 1 ( light impact on shock sensor and short motions(adjustable) on proximity sensor) will trigger warn away chirp to warn intruder that car has an alarm without setting off the full alarm. Zone 2 (heavy impact on shock sensor and extended motions(adjustable) on proximity sensor) will trigger the alarm to “go off”.
Two-Way Paging Features
Remote Start Features
Warranty and Return Policy
Single Pole, Double Throw 30/40 Amp Relay. A must have for (Starter Kill, Door Locks, Remote Start and more)
Your Price $1.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.