I would recommend this because of the functionality of it and also the design. It is great not to have to reach for the sound bar to adjust volume, or tracks. It's all at the touch of a button mounted close by on the dash. I have this installed in my Polaris rzr xp 1000 and it works awesome.
Wet Sounds WW-BT RS Bluetooth Rocker Switch Controller
Bluetooth Module w/ Volume Control ‐ Rocker Panel Mount (WetSounds)
- Bluetooth controller has the ability to pause, play, track forward, track backwards and adjust volume up & down
- Simple and easy to use single knob design
- Mounts into a Standard Carling Switch opening
- 3.5mm Connections for Main Output & Auxiliary Input
- Volume Controls the BT & AUX
- Remote Output Turns On/Off an Amplifier
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Check out the WW-BT RS Owner's Manual
On some items such as wire or cables, this specifies how the cables connect to transfer the signals.
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.