SiriusXM Onyx Plus (SXPL1H1) + 30 Day Free Trial
SiriusXM Onyx Plus Advanced Dock & Play Satellite Radio with Home Kit
Buy & Try 30 Day Free Trial
Once you receive your radio, Call 1-855-312-8071 to activate your radio. Ask for the “Buy and Try Offer” to start enjoying commercial-free music, plus sports, news, comedy, talk & entertainment Free for 30 Days.
Offer Details: Activate any new or previously unactivated dock and play radio between 6/4/17 and 12/31/17 and receive the first 30 days of All Access programming on us (a $19.99 value) plus free activation (a $15 value).
- Add SiriusXM to your Home or Office
- Access Sirius Xtra Channels*
- Over 20 channels of additional music, sports and entertainment
- SiriusXM Latino Spanish language channels
- Store up to 20 of your favorite channels for easy one touch access
- Pause, rewind and replay your Smart Favorite stations for up to 30 minutes
- TuneStart™ ensures you never tune in to the middle of a song again
- Automatically starts songs at the beginning when you change channels
- TuneMix™ allows you to create your own music channel
- Blend your Favorite music channels together
- Scan and select songs that have already played on your Smart Favorite music channels with TuneScan™
- Get alerts so that you never miss your favorite artists, songs and games*
- Catch up on the latest sports scores with Sports Ticker™*
- Score alerts ensure you never miss a score in games that involve your selected teams
- Browse other channels while listening to the current channel
- Jump back to the previous channel with One-Touch Jump™
- Access traffic and weather for the city of your choice
- Lock and unlock channels with mature content
- Hear SiriusXM through your existing home stereo with easy, do-it-yourself installation
- Conveniently listen at home, office outdoors or in additional vehicles with one subscription
- Optional Dock & Play Home Kit for the Office or Bedroom and Dock & Play Vehicle Kit available
- Dimensions: 4.5"W x 1.2"D x 2.6"H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
What's in the Box?
- SiriusXM Onyx Plus Dock & Play Radio with Remote Control
- PowerConnect™ Home Dock
- PowerConnect™ Power Adapter
- Indoor/Outdoor Home Antenna with 20' Cable
- Aux In Cable
- User Guide
* Access to Xtra channels, Game Alerts, Score Alerts and Sports ticker depend on subscription package.
Satellite Radio Specifications
This is the intended use of the radio.
Car: This means that the radio is for use in a vehicle. These radios usually come with mounting and installation accessories for vehicles. Please verify with the product's description for more detailed information.
Marine: This means that the radio is intended for use on the boat or for marine applications. This means that he radio itself is typically treated for marine environments and includes marine accessories. Please see the product description for more information.
Portable: These radios are intended for use on the go and can be carried in your hand. Some portable radios can be used in other applications, such as on a boat or in a car.
Dot-Matrix Text Display: A simple display which uses dots in specific illuminated color(s) to light up and form letters or numbers that are displayed on the receiver.
Graphic or Motion Display: Typically found in mid to high-end receivers and give your text information and receiver more life by adding motion, backgrounds, or multiple colors to your display. There are types of graphic displays such as 3D Graphic, Motion, and OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) displays. They can range from one color to full color displays and typically allow you to select from one of many built-in animations, background images, screensavers or other graphics to enhance your experience and add an extra bit of personality to your system. Some units also come with software that allow you to load your own customizable pictures or animations.
LCD Monitor Display: Can be as small as 2" or as large as 10". Some LCD displays are motorized for angle adjustment. LCD monitors display full motion video playback as well as your standard text such as track status, radio station information and more depending on the receiver's features.
Multi-Color: When more than one color is on the display, for example one part of the text is white, while the other part is blue.
Variable-Color: The display colors can be changed by the user. If the default color of text/display is blue for example, the user can change the settings to where the color turns to red. Variable color displays are typically described in detail in the item's description.
TFT-LCD Display: In-dash receivers with a video screen that display multiple colors and often times video such as DVD, navigation or other video sources.
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.