Add-On Remote Start for use with OEM Keyless Entry Systems
- Add-On Remote Start
- For use with OEM Keyless Entry Systems
- No extra remotes necessary
- Just press the LOCK button 3 times for remote start
- Utilizes OEM keyless entry transmitters to start vehicle
- 2-way data port for integration module connection
- Horn honk confirmation
- Programmable engine sense: Tach, Tachless, Hybrid models
- Works with gas, diesel and hybrid vehicles
- Manual transmission mode activated by e-brake or remote
- 31 programmable options
- Trunk Release, Remote Panic, Keyless Entry and Driver's Priority Unlock all from OEM remote
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Note: Please consult with your installer to make sure this system will work for your vehicle before purchasing.
Security: This means that the car alarm system is just that. No bells and whistles, just a car alarm system.
Remote Start: when installed, this allows the user to start a vehicle from a remote location. Remote start modules and security with remote start alarms often require an additional vehicle specific bypass module to complete installation.
Security with Remote Start: This means that the system incorporates both features listed above.
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.