Kicker Marine Multi-Media Center with Bluetooth and Processor - KMC20
Weather-Resistant Premium Media Center with LCD Full-Color Screen, Bluetooth Audio Streaming and SiriusXM Radio Ready
Available Now - CLICK HERE
- Kicker KMC20 In-Dash Receiver
- Full-Color LCD with Day/Night Modes
- Power Output:
- Peak: 200 Watts
- RMS: 100 Watts
- AM/FM tuner, Weatherband (WX) Source and USB Source to choose from
- Bluetooth A2DP Audio Streaming
- Day/Night features changes the color scheme from Day Mode to Night Mode
- USB charges and reads iPod/iPhone/iPad devices
- Add the KCR15 Digital Commander Wired Remote to control your audio from anywhere on the boat (will also need the KRCEXT25 Extension Cable)
- IPX6 Certification
- Fits in Gauge Opening
- SiriusXM Radio Ready
- Dual Zone Control
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Playback and Audio Features:
- MP3/WMA Playback
- MP3/WMA Playback via USB
- 3-band graphic equalizer
- 3.5mm Auxiliary Input
- Two USB Inputs
- 3 Sets of RCA outputs (front, rear and subwoofer
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for audio streaming
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Maximum communication rage: 32.8 feet (approx, line of sight)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM SXV300v1 and subscription required, sold separately
- PXIRCX Remote Port
- Antenna input
- KRC15 Remote Port
- Two sets of RCA outputs: add external amplifiers
- CAN Bus connection
- Change the region of the tuner to these available options:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East
Check out the KMC20 User Manual
In-Dash Receiver Specifications
Dot-Matrix Text Display: A simple display which uses dots in specific illuminated color(s) to light up and form letters or numbers that are displayed on the receiver.
Graphic or Motion Display: Typically found in mid to high-end receivers and give your text information and receiver more life by adding motion, backgrounds, or multiple colors to your display. There are types of graphic displays such as 3D Graphic, Motion, and OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) displays. They can range from one color to full color displays and typically allow you to select from one of many built-in animations, background images, screensavers or other graphics to enhance your experience and add an extra bit of personality to your system. Some units also come with software that allow you to load your own customizable pictures or animations.
LCD Monitor Display: Can be as small as 2" or as large as 10". Some LCD displays are motorized for angle adjustment. LCD monitors display full motion video playback as well as your standard text such as track status, radio station information and more depending on the receiver's features.
RCA Composite Inputs
These are your typical red, white, and yellow RCA composite cables that are common among devices with audio and video inputs. The red and white cables are dedicated for audio. The red cable is for the right channel and the white is for the left channel. The yellow cable is specifically for the video signal. Because this type of auxiliary cable contains 2 channels of audio, it will support stereo sound.
This is commonly referred to as a mini-jack or a headphone jack. It is a 3.5mm plug that transfers audio only. There is a right and left audio channel on the plug which allows for stereo sound playback.
3.5mm AV Input
These plugs look similar to the common 3.5mm mini-jack, however they carry a third channel dedicated for video.
This means that an auxiliary input is possible, but only with the use of an optional accessory. These optional adapters will sometimes use the CD Changer port or other port on the back of a unit that might restrict the use of other expandability features. These accessories are typically sold separately.
What is in the box?
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Add Satellite radio to your new marine head unit with these adapters made for your radio.
Your Price $59.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.