JVC KD-LX300 El Kameleon Series
The JVC KD-LX300 CD receiver will impress you with its striking looks and impressive performance. On the road, you'll love how clearly BBE II processing defines your sound, enhancing the low frequencies and bringing out sparkling high-frequency detail. Audio Cruise mode automatically raises the volume when it detects higher engine RPM.
Three sets of 4-volt preamp outputs furnish ultra-clean signal for any external amplifiers, and an auxiliary input lets you hook up a portable cassette, MiniDisc, or MP3 player. Turn the power off, and the "El Kameleon" system darkens the multicolor display and retracts the controls, leaving a featureless black panel in the dash.
- 50 W x 4 Max. Power Output
- for CD Player and Changer
- 1-bit DAC
- CD Changer modes:2 Random Play, 2 Repeat Play and 2 Intro Scan modes
- CD Player Intro Scan
- Direct Disc Select (1-12)
- CD Player Random and Repeat Play modes
- . European Switchable Tuner.
- 18FM+6AM Presets
- (for FM)
- Display: Volume Meter, , Switchable Dimmer
- Card-Type Remote
- COMPU PLAY
- , Rotary Encoder, Power-Off Eject, Preferred Setting Mode, Power Antenna Lead
- Direct Track Access (1-12)
- BBE High Definition Sound
- Electronic Volume Control
- Audio Cruise Mode, Bass/Treble/Balance Controls, Volume Attenuator
- 4 Volt Line Level Outputs
- Line Out Terminals (2 pair/gold)
- Preamp Fader Control
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.