I've had this head unit since 2003, still going strong. Nothing wrong with it. Plays loud, clear and doesn't distort! (Tested BTW..) I highly recommend this product no doubt! You can easily resell this for retail.
JVC KD-SH77 digifine2.0 Series
- 50 W x 4 Max. Power Output
- Rotary Encoder, Front panel MP3 input, Aluminum Face, Power Antenna Lead
- 3x Pairs Line Out Terminals, Front Rear Adjustable Subwoofer
- 24-bit DAC
- Click here for an exciting interactive, DEMO!
- CD Text for CD Player and Changer
- CD Changer modes:2 Random Play, 2 Repeat Play and 2 Intro Scan modes
- CD Player Intro Scan
- HS-IIIi Tuner. European Switchable Tuner.
- Direct Disc Select (1-12)
- CD Player Random and Repeat Play modes
- 18FM+6AM Presets
- SSM (for FM)
- Display: Volume Meter, , Switchable Dimmer
- Card-Type Remote
- Front panel MP3 adjustable input.
- Motor-driven Detachable faceplate
- COMPU PLAY
- Direct Track Access (1-12)
- iEq, 3 band parametric eq
- Electronic Volume Control
- Bass/Treble/Balance Controls, Volume Attenuator
- 4 Volt Line Level Outputs
- Preamp Fader Control
- Full SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.