- Flip-Down Detachable Control Panel- With JVC headunits, you can easily remove the control panel and take it with you for security. They are provided with a convenient compact carrying case to protect the panel.
- Full-Logic Mechanism- A full-logic mechanism lets you control cassette operation with just a light tap on control keys. Blank Skip automatically detects and skips blanks on the tape that are 10 seconds or longer.
- CD Changer Control- Headunits with CD Changer Control let you control and play discs in the changer from the front panel or remote. You can access any of the 12 CDs directly, initiate random or repeat play.
- Dolby B NR- Dolby B Noise Reduction reduces tape hiss noise to improve the signal-noise ratio, especially at high frequencies.
- Multi-Color LCD with Dimmer- The large multi-color LCD provides an attractive, easy-to-see display of numerical and graphical data such as Advanced SCM settings. At night, using the Dimmer, you can make the LCD less bright to cut glare that might bother you while you drive.
- SCM- Sound Control Memory allows you to apply a pre-customized EQ to the music depending on its genre. Choose from among POP, BEAT and SOFT. Or you can combine bass, treble and loudness settings to create your own custom EQ.
- Grooved EHP Head- The Extra-Hard Permalloy (EHP) Head provides better electrical performance and longer service life. Grooves in the head reduce the accumulation of a tape's magnetic debris for better tape-to-head contract, while Dual-Azimuth Alignment reduces azimuth error for extended frequency response.
- PLL Synthesizer Tuner- The precision tuner constantly monitors itself to keep selected stations fine-tuned at all times. It provides maximum stereo separation, minimum distortion and increased sensitivity.
- Multi-Music Scan- Press the forward or rewind key for cassette as many times as there are songs to skip. You can jump directly to the song you want even if it is almost at the end of the tape (up to nine songs away).
- Preferred Setting Mode
- Rotary Encoder
- 45W x 4 high power
- Card-Type Remote
- HS-II Tuner
- 2 Pre-amp Outputs
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.