The product is a great item. When I ordered the item on your website, I chose expedited shipping. The information provided back to me indicated the item would arrive in 2 business days. I received the item one week later and did not receive any credit back for the expedited shipping charge that I paid. I attempted numerous attempts to contact customer service with no success. I will never purchase anything additional from your company in the future and will be sure and pass on my experiences with as many people as possible.
Scosche ACM-3W (WHITE)
White Universal Splash Guard Marine/Aqua Head Unit Cover (ACM3W)
- Universal white marine radio cover with flip top door
- Compact size accommodates most din, shaft and removable face stereos
- UV resistant lens
- Spring loaded vertical opening bubble faceplate
- Weather resistant silicone rubber gasket keeps your stereo protected
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included
- Protects your stereo from temperatures of -22 to 200 degrees F
- Conceals the unit giving anti-theft protection
- Dimensions: 8-3/4"W x 4"H x 2"D
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
Head Unit Splash Guards Specifications
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
El campo Texas
August 4, 2014
23 of 29 found this helpful
September 28, 2011
I bought this splash guard to protect my head unit on my ice chest stereo and it has done a great job. My ice chest sat in a rain storm in the back of my truck and the radio was dry as a bone.
22 of 27 found this helpful
July 20, 2012
Cover works well. Although you must take care in closing to insure the latch is holding. This seal is great and is definitely water-proof.
18 of 22 found this helpful
July 8, 2012
This marine radio cover fits perfectly. Looks good and mounts with a very low profile.
19 of 24 found this helpful
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.