bought for center console area of a 2007 miata and although the site recommended them as a replacement they were a bit too large for the round hole in the cars mounting area. i had to do much grinding on the mount to open it up to make things fit but it was worth it in the end as they sound great.
Kicker CSC35 (43CSC354)
180W Peak (90W RMS) 3.5" CS Series 2-Way Coaxial Speakers
- 3.5" CS Series 2-Way Coaxial Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 180 watts per pair / 90 watts each
- RMS: 90 watts per pair / 30 watts each
- Recommended Power Range: 10 - 30 watts RMS per channel
- Features EVC™ (Extended Voice Coil) technology - immediate improvement above OEM
- Polypropylene mid-woofer cone material
- Polyester foam speaker surround
- 1/2" Polyether imide (PEI) balanced dome tweeter
- Neodymium magnet motor structure
- Stamped steel frame basket
- Top-mount Depth: 1-1/16"
- Cutout Dimensions: 3"
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 80 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Priced Per Pair
PEI is an acronym for "Polyetherimide" which is an amorphous, amber transparent, high-performance thermoplastic.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Shallow mount speakers will typically have a mounting depth of 2" or less, while shallow mount subwoofers will typically have a mounting depth of 3" or less.
Please refer to the product image and description for further details about the speaker.
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Includes Test Light, Crimp/Splice Tool, Multi-bit Screwdriver and more.
Your Price $12.99
Perfect for safely troubleshooting and testing audio systems
Your Price $19.99
Add Power Door Locking and Unlocking while you have the Door Panels removed
Your Price $30.99
Eliminates speaker panel distortion and reduces vibration, rattles, and squeaks!
Your Price $15.99
Enough sound dampening for 2 speakers!
Your Price $24.99
Use this to eliminate rattle from your speakers!
Your Price $10.99
Install your Sound Dampening with ease using this heavy duty rubber roller!
Your Price $7.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.