Quick delivery and quite economical. Putting it in 2016 ram 1500. Doors are next purchase.
Single DIN Mechless Bluetooth In-Dash AM/FM/Digital Media Car Stereo Receiver
- Alpine UTE-62BT Mechless In-Dash Receiver
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 18 watts x 4 channels
- Alpine TuneIt App Ready
- Easy-to-use custom sound-tuning app
- Compatible with iPhone and Android Devices
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Sonic Electronix Warranty
Playback and Audio Features:
- FLAC Playback via USB
- 24-bit DAC
- Bass Engine SQ: Use the Bass button on the faceplate (or the Alpine TuneIt app) to get the best tonal balance and efficient power distribution to all (front, rear, and sub) speakers independently.
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software
- 9-band parametric equalizer with 10 selectable tone curves
- 3.5mm Front Audio Auxiliary Input
- Front USB and 3.5mm Input
- 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a external wired microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- Maximum communication rage: 32.8 feet (approx, line of sight)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM SXV300v1 and subscription required, sold separately
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
Check out the Alpine UTE-62BT Owner's Manual
PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
In-Dash Receiver Specifications
Single DIN: 1 DIN dimensions will work with all single DIN installation kits we have to offer. Single DIN radios are the most common size for after-market stereos.
Single DIN slot with flip-out screen: The DIN stereo includes a retractable, flip-out screen. Before purchasing, make measurements to be sure there is no interference with dash accessories such as A/C vents or shift levers.
Single DIN slot with a larger face: Standard single DIN size, but the display is larger then the standard single DIN size. Due to the nature of the larger face, problems may arise when installing in particular vehicles. These stereos are great for single DIN slots where you want a larger screen.
1.5 DIN: This size is very uncommon in vehicles, however this size opening is most commonly found in Chrysler and Chevrolet vehicles.
Double DIN: Approximately 4-inches in height, this size is becoming more common every year. Prior to 2000, this size was typically only found in Japanese vehicles such as those made by Honda or Toyota. Now, it is becoming more popular for many vehicles to be fit with a Double DIN opening.
Some manufacturers display peak power ratings on the face of their products to increase the appeal to consumers. The RMS power rating is more accurate, and we recommend using it for product comparison.
- RMS Power
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
This rating applies to both external car amplifiers, as well as the amplifiers inside of in-dash stereos.
Audio / Video Inputs
RCA Composite Inputs
These are your typical red, white, and yellow RCA composite cables that are common among devices with audio and video inputs. The red and white cables are dedicated for audio. The red cable is for the right channel and the white is for the left channel. The yellow cable is specifically for the video signal. Because this type of auxiliary cable contains 2 channels of audio, it will support stereo sound.
This is commonly referred to as a mini-jack or a headphone jack. It is a 3.5mm plug that transfers audio only. There is a right and left audio channel on the plug which allows for stereo sound playback.
3.5mm AV Input
These plugs look similar to the common 3.5mm mini-jack, however they carry a third channel dedicated for video.
This means that an auxiliary input is possible, but only with the use of an optional accessory. These optional adapters will sometimes use the CD Changer port or other port on the back of a unit that might restrict the use of other expandability features. These accessories are typically sold separately.
If "Yes", then the aftermarket stereo is compatible with steering wheel remote controls. If an additional accessory is required for the steering wheel controls to work properly, a compatible piece will be listed.
iPhone 6 Compatible
iPhone 7 Compatible
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
Mission BC Canada
Next Gen Vehicle Tuner for adding SiriusXM Satellite Radio to any SiriusXM-ready car stereo
Your Price $59.99
Magnetic Wireless charging, Quick Charge 3.0 Charger, Multiple mounting options!
Your Price $39.99
10W Wireless Fast Charging, Vent, Dash and Window Mount, Rotates 360 degrees
Your Price $29.99
Universal Swivel Magnet Mount, for Smartphones, and more! Surface and Vent mount
Your Price $9.99
(Vent Mount Accessory) Designed for MagNeatO and VentVolt
Your Price $4.99
Car Magnetic Phone Holder Mount with Dual USB Charger
Your Price $15.99
Universal Adjustable Car Vent Smartphone Magnetic Mount
Your Price $12.99
Smart Phone Magnetic Mount - Adjustable Vent Clip Mount
Your Price $4.99
Universal Car Vent Magnetic Mount - Black and Chrome Finish
Your Price $19.95
Universal Car Air Vent Magnetic Mount with 4 Prongs
Your Price $8.99
2 meter (6 feet) Aux to Aux Cable Connector, Great for iPod / MP3 Player headphone jack connection to car stereo aux input.
Your Price $4.99
Steering Wheel Control Interface for Alpine, JVC, Clarion, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony, Jensen Radios and More
Your Price $57.95
Universal steering wheel control interface with automatic programming
Your Price $49.95
Helps with removing dash and trim panels during car stereo installation.
Your Price $11.99
Your Price $9.99
Great for connecting your car stereo wires to the harness.
Your Price $6.99
Heavy Duty Metal Mounting Backstrap
Your Price $4.95
Monitor the noise level of your new car audio system with this SPL meter measuring from 60-135 dB.
Your Price $26.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.