I was a strict Rockford Fosagte user/abuser. Now I use Kicker exclusively. This amp has protective features and will last a long time. I use it in bridged mode 400 watts rms @ 4 ohms powring two 8 ohm 10 in. Kicker Comps in a bandpass box. This is a raging combination.
Kicker IX1302 Impulse Series
- Original Selling Price: $349.99
- stereo or bridged mono output
- Tri-Way capable
- frequency response 20-20,000 Hz
- 130 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 400 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode
- 200 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- requires 4-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware can be purchased for an additional fee. Contact us for more information.
- speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- MOSFET power supply
- 0-18 dB bass boost centered at 40 Hz
- 0-12 dB treble boost centered at 18,000 Hz
- 18 dB/octave crossover switchable at 70 or 110 Hz
- dimensions: 15-7/8"W x 2-1/2"H x 9-1/2"D
- 1-year warranty
DETAILED POWER HANDLING:
Dynamic Power Rating (measured at 14.4V):
- Bridged Into A 4-Ohm Load: 520 x 1
- Per Channel Into A 2-Ohm Load: 260 watts x 2
- Per Channel Into A 4-Ohm Load: 175 watts x 2
Continuous Power Rating (measured at 12.5V):
- Bridged Into A 4-Ohm Load: 400 watts x 1
- Per Channel Into A 2-Ohm Load: 200 watts x 2
- Per Channel Into A 4-Ohm Load: 130 watts x 2
RCA Line Outputs: In addition to the stereo set of RCA inputs, there is a stereo set of full range line outputs. The line outputs allow you to pass a preamp level signal from this amplifier to another amplifier. This eliminates the need to use RCA splitter cords to distribute signals to two amplifiers.
Speaker Level Inputs: High level input connections are included to allow use with sources that do not have RCA preamp level outputs.
Built-in Electronic Crossover: Allows you to select high pass for satellite speakers, low pass for subwoofers or bypass for full range operation. Two crossover frequencies are available, 70Hz and 110 Hz, selectable for both high pass and low pass.
Protection Circuits: Auto-resetting short circuit and thermal protection circuits are included to protect the amplifier from failure due to extreme conditions.
Internal Circuitry: Includes MOSFET power supply and glass epoxy circuit boards.
KICKEQ Bass and Treble Boost: These bass and treble controls allows you to tune your system for ideal sound quality. The KICKEQ bass boost is centered at 40Hz, and it is continuously variable from 0 to +18dB. The KICKEQ treble boost is centered at 18kHz, and it is continuously variable from 0 to +12dB.
Left Side Of Amplifier:
- Gain: rotary gain control that allows you to adjust the output level
- Crossover Frequency Switch: allows you to select 70Hz or 110Hz
- Crossover Mode Switch: allows you to choose high pass, low pass or full range
- KICKEQ Level Controls: rotary controls that allow you to adjust bass and treble boost
Inputs & Outputs:
Left Side of Amplifier:
- High Level Input: molex plug input for included harness
- RCA Output: gold-plated RCA line output jacks
- RCA Input: gold-plated RCA line input jacks
Right Side Of Amplifier:
- Speakers Outputs: gold-plated screw terminals (each terminal is 0.356" wide)
- Fuses: two 25-amp fuses
- 12+ (power): gold-plated screw terminal (terminal is 0.519" wide)
- REM (remote turn-on): gold-plated screw terminal (terminal is 0.347" wide)
- GND (ground): gold-plated screw terminal (terminal is 0.519" wide)
- Full SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.