This is one of the best amplifiers I have ever had. This amp will blow windows out if you know what you are doing with it. I ran this amp on 2 Kicker Comp VR 15" and blew my wind shield out of my truck and my blazer. I sold the 15's and put the amp on one L7 Kicker 12" and it was crazy. I would recommend this amp to anyone wanting to get into troubl for noise. I still have my amp and will never get rid of it. THE BEST thing since sliced bread.
Kicker IX2302 Impulse Series
- Original Selling Price: $599.99
- stereo, bridged mono, or Tri-way output
- frequency response 20-20,000 Hz
- 230 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 720 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode
- 360 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- speaker-level inputs
- MOSFET power supply
- 0-18 dB bass boost centered at 40 Hz
- 0-12 dB treble boost centered at 18,000 Hz
- 18 dB/octave crossover switchable at 70 or 110 Hz
- dimensions: 18-15/16"W x 2-1/2"H x 9-1/2"D
- 1-year warranty
- Important Note: A 4-gauge amp wiring kit alone is not sufficient for installing this amplifier. You will also need one 80 amp ANL wafer fuse rather than the typical 60 amp fuse. Read below under "System Fusing Recommendation"
DETAILED POWER HANDLING:
Dynamic (Peak) Power Rating (measured at 14.4V):
- Bridged Into A 4-Ohm Load: 900 watts x 1
- Per Channel Into A 2-Ohm Load: 450 watts x 2
- Per Channel Into A 4-Ohm Load: 310 watts x 2
Continuous (RMS) Power Rating (measured at 12.5V):
- Bridged Into A 4-Ohm Load: 720 watts x 1
- Per Channel Into A 2-Ohm Load: 360 watts x 2
- Per Channel Into A 4-Ohm Load: 230 watts x 2
RCA Line Outputs: In addition to the stereo set of RCA inputs, there is a stereo set of full range line outputs. The line outputs allow you to pass a preamp level signal from this amplifier to another amplifier. This eliminates the need to use RCA splitter cords to distribute signals to two amplifiers.
Speaker Level Inputs: High level input connections are included to allow use with sources that do not have RCA preamp level outputs.
Built-in Electronic Crossover: Allows you to select high pass for satellite speakers, low pass for subwoofers or bypass for full range operation. Two crossover frequencies are available, 70Hz and 110 Hz, selectable for both high pass and low pass.
Protection Circuits: Auto-resetting short circuit and thermal protection circuits are included to protect the amplifier from failure due to extreme conditions.
Internal Circuitry: Includes MOSFET power supply and glass epoxy circuit boards.
KICKEQ Bass and Treble Boost: These bass and treble controls allows you to tune your system for ideal sound quality. The KICKEQ bass boost is centered at 40Hz, and it is continuously variable from 0 to +18dB. The KICKEQ treble boost is centered at 18kHz, and it is continuously variable from 0 to +12dB.
Left Side Of Amplifier:
- Gain: rotary gain control that allows you to adjust the output level
- Crossover Frequency Switch: allows you to select 70Hz or 110Hz
- Crossover Mode Switch: allows you to choose high pass, low pass or full range
- KICKEQ Level Controls: rotary controls that allow you to adjust bass and treble boost
Inputs & Outputs:
Left Side of Amplifier:
- High Level Input: molex plug input for included harness
- RCA Output: gold-plated RCA line output jacks
- RCA Input: gold-plated RCA line input jacks
Right Side Of Amplifier:
- Speaker Outputs: gold-plated screw terminals (each terminal is 0.356" wide)
- Fuses: two 40-amp fuses
- 12+ (power): gold-plated screw terminal (terminal is 0.519" wide)
- REM (remote turn-on): gold-plated screw terminal (terminal is 0.347" wide)
- GND (ground): gold-plated screw terminal (terminal is 0.519" wide)
System Fusing Recommendation:
Wiring Recommendations: This amplifier uses two 40-amp fuses, so its fuse rating (80-amps total) exceeds that of typical 4 gauge wiring kits, which tend to include a 60-amp fuse. For 80-amp fuse protection, an ANL wafer style fuse is required, but none of the 4-gauge wiring kits include a ANL-style fuse holder. Since pre-packaged amplifier wiring kits cannot be used alone, you may purchase all the necessary items separately, or you may use a pre-packaged 4 gauge wiring kit along with a ANL-style fuse holder and an 80-amp ANL wafer.
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.