Double DIN Bluetooth In-Dash DVD/CD/AM/FM Car Stereo Receiver w/ 6.2" Screen
- Soundstream VRN-63HB In-Dash Receiver
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 20 watts x 4 channels
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Remote control included
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
NOTE: Manufacturer specifications and design subject to change without notice for improvements.
Playback and Audio Features:
- CD/CD-R/RW MP3/MP4 Playback
- MP3/MP4 Playback via USB
- SD Card Slot
- 3.5mm Front A/V Auxiliary Input
- Front USB Input
- 3 Sets of Preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 4.0 certified
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a built-in microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
In-Dash Receiver Specifications
Single DIN: 1 DIN dimensions will work with all single DIN installation kits we have to offer. Single DIN radios are the most common size for after-market stereos.
Single DIN slot with flip-out screen: The DIN stereo includes a retractable, flip-out screen. Before purchasing, make measurements to be sure there is no interference with dash accessories such as A/C vents or shift levers.
Single DIN slot with a larger face: Standard single DIN size, but the display is larger then the standard single DIN size. Due to the nature of the larger face, problems may arise when installing in particular vehicles. These stereos are great for single DIN slots where you want a larger screen.
1.5 DIN: This size is very uncommon in vehicles, however this size opening is most commonly found in Chrysler and Chevrolet vehicles.
Double DIN: Approximately 4-inches in height, this size is becoming more common every year. Prior to 2000, this size was typically only found in Japanese vehicles such as those made by Honda or Toyota. Now, it is becoming more popular for many vehicles to be fit with a Double DIN opening.
Some manufacturers display peak power ratings on the face of their products to increase the appeal to consumers. The RMS power rating is more accurate, and we recommend using it for product comparison.
Dot-Matrix Text Display: A simple display which uses dots in specific illuminated color(s) to light up and form letters or numbers that are displayed on the receiver.
Graphic or Motion Display: Typically found in mid to high-end receivers and give your text information and receiver more life by adding motion, backgrounds, or multiple colors to your display. There are types of graphic displays such as 3D Graphic, Motion, and OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) displays. They can range from one color to full color displays and typically allow you to select from one of many built-in animations, background images, screensavers or other graphics to enhance your experience and add an extra bit of personality to your system. Some units also come with software that allow you to load your own customizable pictures or animations.
LCD Monitor Display: Can be as small as 2" or as large as 10". Some LCD displays are motorized for angle adjustment. LCD monitors display full motion video playback as well as your standard text such as track status, radio station information and more depending on the receiver's features.
- RMS Power
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
This rating applies to both external car amplifiers, as well as the amplifiers inside of in-dash stereos.
Audio / Video Inputs
Monitor Screen Features
If "Yes", then the aftermarket stereo is compatible with steering wheel remote controls. If an additional accessory is required for the steering wheel controls to work properly, a compatible piece will be listed.
What is in the box?
Warranty and Return Policy
Includes panel removal tool, wire cutter/stripper, test light, RCA cable runner, screwdriver, and more!
Your Price $11.99
Great for connecting your car stereo wires to the harness.
Your Price $4.99
Heavy Duty Metal Mounting Backstrap
Your Price $4.95
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.