Cobra Rad 450 (0180002-1)
X/K/Ka Band Radar/Laser Detector w/ VG-2 Detection and VoiceAlert
- X/K/Ka Band Radar/Laser Detector
- VoiceAlert lets you keep your eyes on the road: English and Spanish
- Instant-On Ready detects guns with very fast speed monitoring abilities
- Updatable In-Vehicle Technology Filter sorts out false alerts from collision avoidance systems and adaptive cruise control
- Attention-getting OLED display
- Band icons, numeric strength indicator
- Premium Anti-Falsing Circuitry minimizes false alarms
- Dark/Night Mode dims the display brightness
- Audible alerts provide a verbal identification of the detected band
- Mute button will silence audible alerts
- 3 Convenient modes includes 2 city, 1 highway
- Front and rear sensors detects threats on all sides of the vehicle
- Undetectable by VG-2 radars
- Installs on the windshield or on the dash
- Includes all the mounting hardware
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Operating frequencies:
- X band (10.500 - 10.550 GHz)
- K band (24.050 - 24.250 GHz)
- Ka band (33.400 - 36.000 GHz)
- Laser (820 - 950 nanometers)
- VG-2 (11.5 GHz)
- Weight: 10.09 oz.
- Dimensions: 2.64"W x 1.35"D x 4.12"H
- Hook and loop fastening pads
- 6" Power cord
- Windshield suction mount
Due to state laws, Sonic Electronix, Inc can not ship radar detectors to Virginia or the District of Columbia.
LED Displays: Tells the driver what he or she needs to know through a bright LED display.
LED Icon Indicators: Tells the driver what he or she needs to know by illuminating icons and symbols.
Text Display: Tells the driver what he or she needs to know by illuminating text on the display.
Other ways to mount your radar detector include Velcro and adhesive.
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.