I really like it! everything connects perfect.
Auxiliary Input Retention Harness for Select Ford Vehicles
- Auxiliary input jack retention harness
- Plugs into car harness at radio
- Provides RCA's for retention of factory 3.5mm jack
- 16-pin plug
- Will not retain Rear Seat Entertainment systems
- Allows for the installation of an aftermarket radio using the existing factory wiring and connectors
- No cutting of factory wiring is needed
- For use with Metra 70-5520
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
Ford Crown Victoria
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
Boca Raton, Fl
August 27, 2013
16 of 19 found this helpful
March 26, 2010
This product worked great for use of OEM AUX In jack with an aftermarket deck. The aftermarket deck will need RCA input on the rear. Most modern aftermarket HUs already have an Aux In on front, but it's nice to be able to keep the OEM functional.
15 of 18 found this helpful
January 31, 2014
Item as described, just ended up not being the one that I needed.
15 of 19 found this helpful
August 14, 2013
This is a good part for stereo car but I need something for use my factory stereo with aux some hardness or something if you can help me.
11 of 13 found this helpful
Yes, you can, but NOT with the 70-5520AUX .
Assuming your radio has the 'AUX' button (that doesn't do anything) , then you need the PAC AAI-FD4 . It will essentially 'turn on' that button, and the module will give you a connection to stream to.
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.