NVX SDBBP40 Premium Stealth Black
Premium Sound Deadening Bulk Pack 40 Square feet (Entire Car), Ten 18" x 32" Sheets (91mil Thick)
The Hidden Difference
If you want to make sure the difference in your sound is heard, not seen, then you've found the right stuff. The new NVX SDB line of sound deadening makes it easier to get that stealth look, instead of having silver backing peeking through your grilles. You get the same quality, sound-improving dampening NVX has always offered, but now you've got something that seamlessly blends into the rest of your install.
Benefits of Sound Damping
Sound dampening material is key to reducing the rattles and shakes in your car. It reduces the amount of road noise coming through the thin panels of your vehicle, and does so effectively. It also lessens vibrations created by playing music through your speakers. By adding weight to the panel where it's installed, it lowers the resonating frequency. By adding this material to your car, your sound system will likely get noticeably louder. If you have subwoofers, this is the perfect kit for your vehicle.
Thicker Than the Competition
NVX is one of the world's leading manufacturers of sound dampening material, and is up to 30% thicker than the other brands. Don't pay ridiculous amounts of money to kill those rattles when you can get everything you need from NVX for a fraction of the price. With the SDBBP40 dampening material, you'll get even higher quality sound from your system and a drastic reduction of road noise. With 40 square feet of material, you'll have enough to cover all of those problem areas that have bothered you for so long!
- Ten 18" x 32" Pieces of Sound Deadening Material
- 90.55mil thick (2.3mm)! There are cheaper, inferior solutions at 50-80mil, but we do not recommend that thin of a solution as it will not perform as well.
- 40 Square feet total
- Complete sound damping kit for entire vehicle/car. Can be used for areas such as trunk, doors, roof and floor
- Made from 100% Butyl Rubber
- Eliminates road noise
- Quiets vibrations
- Increases sound quality and output of car audio system
- Stops rattles
- Increases SPL
- Reduces heat
- Easy to form aluminum conforms to desired area of vehicle with ease
- Four step peel and stick design for easy installation
- Up to 30% thicker than the leading competitors
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Dimensions (each piece): 18"L x 32"W
Sound Dampening Specifications
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.