It is a very good player and works better than any flip out I've had and a Fosgate and a Clarion flip out and the quality and output is way better
Single DIN Apple CarPlay and Android Auto In-Dash Car Stereo Receiver with Flip Out Touchscreen
Bundles with this Product
Add SiriusXM Radio for premium music, talk, and sports
Get a FREE SiriusXM Satellite Tuner with your Stereo purchase and receive a $70 Visa Card Rebate + 3 Months Free All Access Service after 60 Day service activation. A $210.00 value! Cannot be combined with any other offer.
SiriusXM SXV300v1 ($70 Rebate & 3 Months FREE)
Special Price $11.25 ($44.99 if purchased separately)
SiriusXM SXV300v1 ($70 Rebate & 3 Months FREE)
• SiriusXM Connect Next Gen Vehicle Tuner For Adding Satellite Radio to Any SiriusXM-Ready Car Stereo
• No Adapters Needed
• Pause, Rewind, and Replay Up To 30 Minutes of Live Satellite Radio
• iTune Tagging
• Compact Design
• Alert Notification When Favorite Song, Team or Artist is Playing
(Offer 1 of 1)
Combined Total Price
You Save $33.74
Flip Out Over Functionality
Who says Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are only available on double-DIN headunits? Not Pioneer. Don't get held back by the space in your dash, the AVH-3300NEX gives you all the functionality of Pioneer's other CarPlay and Android Auto stereos in a convenient, flip out touchscreen package.
So yeah, between Apple CarPlay, Android Auto and everything else, this awesome DVD receiver takes care of you and all your connectivity needs. Plus, Pioneer's AppRadio has been updated to give greater control of a lot of your apps directly on the stereo. Calendars, maps, contacts and more all sync up seamlessly. Get your phone's functionality without taking your attention off the road.
We all live on our phones these days, and while they're super handy, it's not exactly safe - or smart - to have the wheel in one hand and your phone in the other. But that's where Apple CarPlay and Android Auto come in. Spotify and Pandora? Yes, your tunes will be there. Waze and Google Maps? Navigate with whatever you like. Apple and Android fans, rejoice together!
Get the most out of your phone and get the very best of your streaming tunes. Stop overthinking it, this stereo has it all! Hit Add to Cart!
- Pioneer AVH-3300NEX In-Dash Receiver
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 22watts x 4 channels
- Apple CarPlay compatible (iPhone 5 or higher)
- Android Auto gives control of your device on the stereo (Android 5.0, Lollipop, or higher)
- 7" WVGA flip out touchscreen display
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Remote control included
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Add navigation with the Pioneer AVIC-U280
- Control navigation apps from your phone with Apple CarPlay or AppRadio Mode
Playback and Audio Features:
- CD/CD-R/RW, DVD/DVD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/MPEG 1, 2, 3, 4 Playback
- MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/MPEG 1, 2, 3, 4/FLAC/WMV Playback via USB
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 5 and newer phones and iOS 8 or newer software
- 13-band graphic equalizer
- 3.5mm Rear Auxiliary Input
- Rear USB Input
- 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- SPP: Serial Port Profile provides a wireless replacement for RS-232 based serial communications
- SSP: Secure Simple Pairing
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a external wired microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM SXV300v1 and subscription required, sold separately
- HD Radio Built-in
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
Check out the AVH-3300NEX User Manual
In-Dash Receiver Specifications
Single DIN: 1 DIN dimensions will work with all single DIN installation kits we have to offer. Single DIN radios are the most common size for after-market stereos.
Single DIN slot with flip-out screen: The DIN stereo includes a retractable, flip-out screen. Before purchasing, make measurements to be sure there is no interference with dash accessories such as A/C vents or shift levers.
Single DIN slot with a larger face: Standard single DIN size, but the display is larger then the standard single DIN size. Due to the nature of the larger face, problems may arise when installing in particular vehicles. These stereos are great for single DIN slots where you want a larger screen.
1.5 DIN: This size is very uncommon in vehicles, however this size opening is most commonly found in Chrysler and Chevrolet vehicles.
Double DIN: Approximately 4-inches in height, this size is becoming more common every year. Prior to 2000, this size was typically only found in Japanese vehicles such as those made by Honda or Toyota. Now, it is becoming more popular for many vehicles to be fit with a Double DIN opening.
Some manufacturers display peak power ratings on the face of their products to increase the appeal to consumers. The RMS power rating is more accurate, and we recommend using it for product comparison.
Dot-Matrix Text Display: A simple display which uses dots in specific illuminated color(s) to light up and form letters or numbers that are displayed on the receiver.
Graphic or Motion Display: Typically found in mid to high-end receivers and give your text information and receiver more life by adding motion, backgrounds, or multiple colors to your display. There are types of graphic displays such as 3D Graphic, Motion, and OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) displays. They can range from one color to full color displays and typically allow you to select from one of many built-in animations, background images, screensavers or other graphics to enhance your experience and add an extra bit of personality to your system. Some units also come with software that allow you to load your own customizable pictures or animations.
LCD Monitor Display: Can be as small as 2" or as large as 10". Some LCD displays are motorized for angle adjustment. LCD monitors display full motion video playback as well as your standard text such as track status, radio station information and more depending on the receiver's features.
Multi-Color: When more than one color is on the display, for example one part of the text is white, while the other part is blue.
Variable-Color: The display colors can be changed by the user. If the default color of text/display is blue for example, the user can change the settings to where the color turns to red. Variable color displays are typically described in detail in the item's description.
TFT-LCD Display: In-dash receivers with a video screen that display multiple colors and often times video such as DVD, navigation or other video sources.
Audio / Video Inputs
RCA Composite Inputs
These are your typical red, white, and yellow RCA composite cables that are common among devices with audio and video inputs. The red and white cables are dedicated for audio. The red cable is for the right channel and the white is for the left channel. The yellow cable is specifically for the video signal. Because this type of auxiliary cable contains 2 channels of audio, it will support stereo sound.
This is commonly referred to as a mini-jack or a headphone jack. It is a 3.5mm plug that transfers audio only. There is a right and left audio channel on the plug which allows for stereo sound playback.
3.5mm AV Input
These plugs look similar to the common 3.5mm mini-jack, however they carry a third channel dedicated for video.
This means that an auxiliary input is possible, but only with the use of an optional accessory. These optional adapters will sometimes use the CD Changer port or other port on the back of a unit that might restrict the use of other expandability features. These accessories are typically sold separately.
Monitor Screen Features
Some in-dash head units are built-in with the navigation features, while others require an add on navigation box. Other navigation options include portable navigation units that you can take with you or attach to the dash of your vehicle.
If "Yes", then the aftermarket stereo is compatible with steering wheel remote controls. If an additional accessory is required for the steering wheel controls to work properly, a compatible piece will be listed.
iPhone 5 Compatible
iPhone 6 Compatible
iPhone 7 Compatible
Warranty and Return Policy
Next Gen Vehicle Tuner for adding SiriusXM Satellite Radio to any SiriusXM-ready car stereo
Your Price $44.99
Includes panel removal tool, wire cutter/stripper, test light, RCA cable runner, screwdriver, and more!
Your Price $12.99
Great for connecting your car stereo wires to the harness.
Your Price $4.99
Heavy Duty Metal Mounting Backstrap
Your Price $1.29
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.