Single DIN Bluetooth In-Dash Marine Digital Media Stereo with One Pair of 6.5" 2-Way Marine Speakers
- Marine stereo receiver and speaker package
- Two 6.5" 2-way speakers
- Mechless Stereo with Bluetooth Connectivity
- Great for boating and powersports applications
- Wired antenna included
- 6.5" DMP Series 2-Way Marine Speakers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
- RMS: 40 watts per pair / 20 watts each
- Injection-molded polypropylene cone
- Poly-coated cloth surround
- Tweeter size and type
- Polypropylene whizzer cone tweeter
- Corrosion and rust-proof ABS plastic housing
- Top-mount Depth: 2.13"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5.13"
- 4 ohms impedance
- Frequency Response: 45 - 15000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Color: Black
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Dual MCD237BT In-Dash Receiver
- High-contrast LCD screen
- Conformal coating protects PCB board against the elements
- Electrophoretically Deposited Paint chassis protects against corrosion and rust
- Protective splash guard further prevents water damage
- Silicone cover protects against water splashes
- CEA-2006 Compliant Power Amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 16 watts x 4 channels
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Remote control included
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Playback and Audio Features:
- MP3 Playback via USB
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software
- Equalizer with 7 selectable tone curves
- 3.5mm Front Audio Auxiliary Input
- Front USB Input
- 2 Sets of 2V preamp outputs
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a built-in microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
Check out the MXD337BTB User Manual
In-Dash Receiver Specifications
Single DIN: 1 DIN dimensions will work with all single DIN installation kits we have to offer. Single DIN radios are the most common size for after-market stereos.
Single DIN slot with flip-out screen: The DIN stereo includes a retractable, flip-out screen. Before purchasing, make measurements to be sure there is no interference with dash accessories such as A/C vents or shift levers.
Single DIN slot with a larger face: Standard single DIN size, but the display is larger then the standard single DIN size. Due to the nature of the larger face, problems may arise when installing in particular vehicles. These stereos are great for single DIN slots where you want a larger screen.
1.5 DIN: This size is very uncommon in vehicles, however this size opening is most commonly found in Chrysler and Chevrolet vehicles.
Double DIN: Approximately 4-inches in height, this size is becoming more common every year. Prior to 2000, this size was typically only found in Japanese vehicles such as those made by Honda or Toyota. Now, it is becoming more popular for many vehicles to be fit with a Double DIN opening.
Detachable / Removable faceplate security: The most common anti-theft feature. It allows you to take the faceplate with you, thus disallowing operation, which deters theft.
Security Codes: Mainly a feature in high end video units which do not have a detachable face / screen. Once the unit is uninstalled (or stolen), a security code (or PIN) is required upon reinstallation. Though you no longer have your unit after the theft, the thief also does not have your security code, which makes the unit useless. The hope is the thief knows which units have security codes and he/she chooses not to steal your unit because of the security code.
Ghost technology: This is not commonly used, but can be found primarily in a select number of 2004-2005 head units. It creates an illusion that no unit is installed by appearing completely black when turned off. Potential thieves may steer clear because it appears as though no head unit is installed.
Anti-theft covers: Similar to ghost and hiding faces because they only create an illusion that the face/unit is not in place.
ESN: Stands for Electronic Serial Number. Allows the disabling of the radio and allows tracking if it is stolen.
Some manufacturers display peak power ratings on the face of their products to increase the appeal to consumers. The RMS power rating is more accurate, and we recommend using it for product comparison.
Dot-Matrix Text Display: A simple display which uses dots in specific illuminated color(s) to light up and form letters or numbers that are displayed on the receiver.
Graphic or Motion Display: Typically found in mid to high-end receivers and give your text information and receiver more life by adding motion, backgrounds, or multiple colors to your display. There are types of graphic displays such as 3D Graphic, Motion, and OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) displays. They can range from one color to full color displays and typically allow you to select from one of many built-in animations, background images, screensavers or other graphics to enhance your experience and add an extra bit of personality to your system. Some units also come with software that allow you to load your own customizable pictures or animations.
LCD Monitor Display: Can be as small as 2" or as large as 10". Some LCD displays are motorized for angle adjustment. LCD monitors display full motion video playback as well as your standard text such as track status, radio station information and more depending on the receiver's features.
Multi-Color: When more than one color is on the display, for example one part of the text is white, while the other part is blue.
Variable-Color: The display colors can be changed by the user. If the default color of text/display is blue for example, the user can change the settings to where the color turns to red. Variable color displays are typically described in detail in the item's description.
TFT-LCD Display: In-dash receivers with a video screen that display multiple colors and often times video such as DVD, navigation or other video sources.
- RMS Power
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
This rating applies to both external car amplifiers, as well as the amplifiers inside of in-dash stereos.
Monitor Screen Features
PEI is an acronym for "Polyetherimide" which is an amorphous, amber transparent, high-performance thermoplastic.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Please refer to the product image and description for further details about the speaker.
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.