I traded a 10" P1 and $15 for this amp. Its a beast. Rated at 700w RMS at 4 ohms but i have seen birth sheets say 856w RMS! Only complaint is that it has dual battery + and ground hook ups and they are all 8 gauge. Why not just have one of each and have them be 4 or 0 gauge. Or even if two of each is a must have all of them be 4 gauge. But other than that great amp!
Rockford Fosgate 700S Punch Series
Use the built-in high- and low-pass crossovers (variable 50-210 Hz, 12 dB/octave) to fine-tune amp output for your speaker system and the acoustics of your vehicle. Punch Bass gives you up to 18 dB of boost at 45 Hz for some powerful low-frequency thump, and the included wired remote lets you adjust your bass from the front seat.
Speaker- and preamp-level inputs allow you to integrate the 700S into any system, even if you have a factory radio. If space is tight in your vehicle, you can remove the amp's endcaps for a smaller profile. Note: A 60-amp fuse and fuse holder are required for installation (not included).
- 175 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 350 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 700 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms in bridged mode
- stereo, bridged mono or Tri-Way output
- 50-210 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers, 12 dB/octave
- wired remote control included for fingertip control of Punch Bass (boosts bass 0-18 dB, centered at 45 Hz)
- MOSFET power supply and output devices
- MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
- TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
- Trans•ana circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality
- NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- 8-gauge power and ground connectors
- 60-amp fuse and fuse holder required for installation
- dimensions: 18-3/8"W (14-7/8" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
- 2-year warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.