Rockford Fosgate Punch 200.4
Only have one set of preamp outputs? No problem! These amps feature a "4-2" switch, which lets you use all four amp channels with your receiver's single set of preamp outputs.
And if space is tight in your vehicle, the endcaps can be removed to give you more installation options.
- 2-, 3-, 4-channel or Tri-Way output
- 50W RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 100W RMS x 2 in bridged mode
- 80 Hz low-pass, 120 high-pass crossover, 12 dB/octave
- MOSFET power supply and output devices for quicker response with less heat
- TOPAZ noise-killing differential inputs eliminate 80% of ground loop noise between the head unit and the amp
- NOMAD advanced protection circuitry monitors temperature, voltage, current and impedence, and provides "intelligent" shut-down protection without limiting system performance
- Trans•ana circuitry — low-voltage preamp design for crystal-clear sound quality
- Speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs for easy connection to a second amplifier
- 4-2 switch
- Dimensions: 13-7/16"W (9-3/4" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.