JL Audio SB-D-QDRAM/10W3v3
Stealthbox for 2002-Up Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab, 2003-Up 2500 & 3500 Quad Cab & 2009-Up Crew Cab
- One JL Audio 10W3v3-2 Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 500 watts
- Recommended power range: 150 - 500 watts RMS
- Wired to a 2 ohm load
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone woofer
- Nitrile-butadiene rubber surround
- DMA-optimized, long linear excursion capability to virtually eliminate distortion and increase sound output
- Vented reinforcement collar improves rigidity and stability of the cone, spider, and voice coil
- Spider and lead wire assembly
- Elevated frame cooling enhances power and sound quality
- Floating Cone Attach Method allow the cone and surround to be aligned independently
- Xmax: 14.0 mm
- Sensitivity: 85.37 dB
- Matching Amplifier: JL Audio JX500/1D
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- For 2002-Up Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab, 2003-Up 2500 & 3500 Quad Cab & 2009-Up Crew Cab
- Up-firing design
- Sealed enclosure
- Steel mesh grille included
- Stealthbox® Installs under passenger side rear-bench seat
- Binding post terminals for secure and sturdy connection and installation
- The seat folding function remains unaffected
- Cup holders are not affected
- Some models require removal of the passenger side metal floor extension located under the rear seat
- Some models may require cutting and removal of the underseat carpet and/or carpet padding
- Will not fit Mega Cab
- OEM Color: Black (Not OEM)
- Color Match Grade: Contrasts
Some JL Audio Stealthboxes are not designed to perfectly match OEM colors. Some colors will contrast with OEM colors in order to provide a stylish setup. If you are looking for the closest color match, please select the JL Audio Stealthbox® color that is as close to your OEM color as possible and indicate your vehicle's interior color when ordering
|Perfect||Actual exact factory color and texture (dye lot may differ slightly)|
|Excellent||Precise color match, different texture|
|Good||Very close to factory shade/tone|
|Fair||Same basic color, different shade/tone|
|Poor||Same basic color, substantially different shade/tone|
|Contrasts||Not intended to match any factory color. Usually black. Good choice if no Good or better color match exists|
Message from JL Audio: Our goal is to provide all Stealthbox® products in colors that match well with factory interiors. Because of availability issues with carpet colors, some Stealthbox® colors are not precise matches at this time. The match grades above give you an indication of how precise our color match is for each Stealthbox® model.Check out the JL Audio SB-D-QDRAM/10W3v3 Owner's Manual
Round/Circle: This is the typical and common subwoofer design. They have a round cone and are a circle in design.
Square: These woofers are able to achieve a greater cone area in a smaller space. Because of the greater surface area, some square subwoofers will be louder than a round subwoofer of the same size.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Binding post terminals are a sturdier, more versatile type of speaker terminal. Because binding post terminals are are threaded, you can tighten them down against the wire or connector for a tight, clean connection. The most popular style of binding post terminals is known as a "5-way binding post". This type can accept bare wire, or any of the common speaker wire connectors. Binding posts with the option to be used with banana clips are even more versatile
Spring posts are a hybrid of the two. Instead of using a thread and "screwing" them tight, they use a spring to allow the wire to fit and tighten against the terminal.
Sealed - Sealed boxes are those that have no holes or vents in it. The only hole in a sealed box is where the subwoofer is installed. Smaller sealed boxes require more power than a larger sealed box. They provide a tight, accurate bass, while the larger sealed enclosures provide a "boomier" and louder bass.
Ported / Vented - Ported/Vented Enclosures provide an even boomier, louder bass, but less accurate then a small, sealed box. Ported enclosures typically require more airspace per sub and also less power output from an amplifier to perform correctly.
Bandpass - Bandpass enclosures make subwoofers perform efficiently, but loose. The bass is not as "boomy" as a ported enclosure nor as punchy as a sealed enclosure. Bandpass enclosures work well with lower to mid-level subwoofers.
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.