Rockford Fosgate Punch 250.2
Built-in crossovers let you tailor your sound to work with your vehicle's acoustics. And if you like serious low-end action, the 250.2 lets you dial in up to 18 dB of Rockford Fosgate's potent Punch Bass.
If space is an issue in your vehicle, you can remove the endcaps for a wider range of installation options.
- Stereo, bridged mono or Tri-Way output
- 125W RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 250W RMS x 1 in bridged mode
- MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
- MOSFET power supply and output devices
- 50-210 Hz high-pass/low-pass crossovers, 12 dB/octave
- TOPAZ noise-killing differential inputs eliminate 80% of ground loop noise between the head unit and the amp.
- NOMAD advanced protection circuitry monitors temperature, voltage, current and impedence, and provides "intelligent" shut-down protection without limiting system performance.
- TRANS-ana circuit designs keep voltages low and signal paths simple in the pre-amp section, for minimum distortion and maximum musicality.
- Punch Bass (0-18 dB boost) at 45 Hz
- Speaker-level inputs
- Dimensions: 11-7/16"W (7-7/8" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.