Great product! BT works great and there plenty of features with this radio!
Single DIN SiriusXM Ready Bluetooth In-Dash CD/AM/FM Marine and Powersports Stereo Receiver
As Rugged as You Are
Spending the day on your boat? Going into the woods on your trusty ATV? Getting it done with your UTV or hitting the golf course in your golf cart? None of that means you should sacrifice sound quality. Check out the KD-R99MBS.
The anti-rust coating and conformal coated PCB makes sure this stereo is ready for whatever you can throw at it. Out in the elements? No problem. Crank it up and jam.
You can't just leave things alone, can you? Well, good. For those who need absolute control over every band of frequencies, the KW-V240BT comes loaded with a 13-band graphic equalizer. Dial it in exactly the way you want it to sound. Set up your own presets, use the presets that come with it, do whatever you want. Only you know what sounds absolutely perfect to you. Add more bass, adjust the subwoofer level and more. You are the master of your sound.
So you're on a road trip with your friends and everyone wants a shot at the playlist. No problem! JVC's Streaming DJ feature lets you connect up to five Bluetooth devices to make sure everyone has a chance to hear their favorite tunes. See? You can please everyone!
Of course, you will have that friend who will play that song you hate on purpose. Don't worry about it, get back at them when it's your turn. Best of all? No aux cord to pass around. Simple, fun and cool.
- JVC KD-R99MBS In-Dash Marine and Powersports Receiver
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels
- Theft-deterrent, detachable face plate: Optional Receiver Faceplate Case Available
- Anti-rust coating for marine use
- JVC K2 Technology enhances compressed digital files, even on CDs
- Time alignment optimizes the sound for where you're sitting
- Sound Lift adjusts the frequencies to maximize your sound stage
- Full-time dual phone connection
- Streaming DJ: Get up to 5 phones connected at once to give everyone control of the playlist
- CD text information display
- (If applicable, screen size, type, touchscreen)
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets
- Remote control available, JVC RM-RK62M
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Playback and Audio Features:
- CD/CD-R/RW,MP3/WMA Playback
- MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/FLAC Playback via USB
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software
- 13-band graphic 11 selectable tone curves
- 3.5mm FronT Audio, A/V Auxiliary Input
- Front USB Input
- 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 3.0
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes an external wired microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM SXV300v1 and subscription required, sold separately
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Remote Control Sold Separately: JVC RM-RK52
Check out the KD-R99MBS User Manual
In-Dash Receiver Specifications
Single DIN: 1 DIN dimensions will work with all single DIN installation kits we have to offer. Single DIN radios are the most common size for after-market stereos.
Single DIN slot with flip-out screen: The DIN stereo includes a retractable, flip-out screen. Before purchasing, make measurements to be sure there is no interference with dash accessories such as A/C vents or shift levers.
Single DIN slot with a larger face: Standard single DIN size, but the display is larger then the standard single DIN size. Due to the nature of the larger face, problems may arise when installing in particular vehicles. These stereos are great for single DIN slots where you want a larger screen.
1.5 DIN: This size is very uncommon in vehicles, however this size opening is most commonly found in Chrysler and Chevrolet vehicles.
Double DIN: Approximately 4-inches in height, this size is becoming more common every year. Prior to 2000, this size was typically only found in Japanese vehicles such as those made by Honda or Toyota. Now, it is becoming more popular for many vehicles to be fit with a Double DIN opening.
Detachable / Removable faceplate security: The most common anti-theft feature. It allows you to take the faceplate with you, thus disallowing operation, which deters theft.
Security Codes: Mainly a feature in high end video units which do not have a detachable face / screen. Once the unit is uninstalled (or stolen), a security code (or PIN) is required upon reinstallation. Though you no longer have your unit after the theft, the thief also does not have your security code, which makes the unit useless. The hope is the thief knows which units have security codes and he/she chooses not to steal your unit because of the security code.
Ghost technology: This is not commonly used, but can be found primarily in a select number of 2004-2005 head units. It creates an illusion that no unit is installed by appearing completely black when turned off. Potential thieves may steer clear because it appears as though no head unit is installed.
Anti-theft covers: Similar to ghost and hiding faces because they only create an illusion that the face/unit is not in place.
ESN: Stands for Electronic Serial Number. Allows the disabling of the radio and allows tracking if it is stolen.
Some manufacturers display peak power ratings on the face of their products to increase the appeal to consumers. The RMS power rating is more accurate, and we recommend using it for product comparison.
Dot-Matrix Text Display: A simple display which uses dots in specific illuminated color(s) to light up and form letters or numbers that are displayed on the receiver.
Graphic or Motion Display: Typically found in mid to high-end receivers and give your text information and receiver more life by adding motion, backgrounds, or multiple colors to your display. There are types of graphic displays such as 3D Graphic, Motion, and OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) displays. They can range from one color to full color displays and typically allow you to select from one of many built-in animations, background images, screensavers or other graphics to enhance your experience and add an extra bit of personality to your system. Some units also come with software that allow you to load your own customizable pictures or animations.
LCD Monitor Display: Can be as small as 2" or as large as 10". Some LCD displays are motorized for angle adjustment. LCD monitors display full motion video playback as well as your standard text such as track status, radio station information and more depending on the receiver's features.
Multi-Color: When more than one color is on the display, for example one part of the text is white, while the other part is blue.
Variable-Color: The display colors can be changed by the user. If the default color of text/display is blue for example, the user can change the settings to where the color turns to red. Variable color displays are typically described in detail in the item's description.
TFT-LCD Display: In-dash receivers with a video screen that display multiple colors and often times video such as DVD, navigation or other video sources.
If "Yes", then the aftermarket stereo is compatible with steering wheel remote controls. If an additional accessory is required for the steering wheel controls to work properly, a compatible piece will be listed.
What is in the box?
Detachable face (attached)
Wiring harness with all connections
Mounting sleeve (attached)
Trim ring (attached)
Microphone with attached cable
Radio removal tools
Warranty and Return Policy
Universal protective marine head unit cover to protect your radio from the harsh marine environment.
Your Price $23.99
Includes Test Light, Crimp/Splice Tool, Multi-bit Screwdriver and more.
Your Price $11.99
Great for connecting your car stereo wires to the harness.
Your Price $4.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.