Rockford Fosgate Punch 360.2
Built-in crossovers and Punch Bass (0-18 dB bass boost at 45 Hz) help you tailor your sound to work with your vehicle's acoustics, rather than against them. And if you need to save space in your vehicle, you can remove the endcaps for a wider range of installation options.
- 180W RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 360W RMS x 1 in bridged mode
- Stereo, bridged mono or Tri-Way output
- 50-210 Hz high-pass/low-pass (12 dB/octave) crossovers
- MOSFET power supply and output devices
- MEHSA mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
- TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
- Trans•ana circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality
- NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
- wired remote included for fingertip control of Punch Bass (0-18 dB boost at 45 Hz)
- Speaker-level inputs
- Dimensions: 12-7/16"W (8-15/16" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty.
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.