Rockford Fosgate Punch 400.4
If you only have one set of preamp outputs, the 400.4 features a "4-2" switch, which lets you use all four amp channels with your receiver's single set of preamp outputs. And if you plan to expand your system down the road, built-in preamp outputs make it a snap to connect a second amp.
And if space is tight in your vehicle, the endcaps are removable, giving you a wider range of installation options.
- 100W RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 200W RMS x 2 in bridged mode
- 2-, 3-, 4-channel or Tri-Way output
- Front and rear crossovers switchable low-pass (80 Hz) or high-pass (120 Hz), 12 dB/octave
- MOSFET power supply and output devices
- Maximum Efficiency Heat Sink Application (MEHSA) mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
- TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
- Trans•ana circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality
- NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
- Speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- 4-2 switch
- Dimensions: 13-7/16"W (9-3/4" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.