Rockford Fosgate Punch 600.4
Built-in high- and low-pass crossovers provide outstanding frequency separation for great speaker efficiency. Punch Bass gives you up to 18 dB of bass boost at 45 Hz for some killer low end. And if your receiver has only one set of preamp outputs, the "4-2" switch will still let you take advantage of all four amplifier channels!
If you've got limited space in your vehicle, you can remove the endcaps to broaden your installation options.
150W RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 300W RMS x 2 in bridged mode
- 2-, 3-, 4-channel or Tri-Way output
- Front and rear high-pass/low-pass crossovers (variable 50-210 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- MOSFET power supply and output devices
- Maximum Efficiency Heat Sink Application (MEHSA) mounting technology increases the heat transfer from the MOSFET output devices to the heat sink, for higher power output, lower operating temperatures, and greater reliability
- TOPAZ — noise-killing differential inputs that eliminate 80% of ground loop noise
- Trans•ana circuitry keeps preamp voltages low and signal paths simple for outstanding audio quality
- NOMAD — advanced protection circuitry for "intelligent" shutdown protection
- Speaker-level inputs
- preamp outputs
- Punch Bass boosts bass up to 18 dB at 45 Hz
- 4-2 switch
- Dimensions: 14-7/16"W (10-11/16" without endcaps) x 2-7/16"H x 9-7/8"D
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.