System works basically as described. Installed myself (2006 F-150) with help from some wiring diagrams I found online. Range is not as good as described but I have yet to try it from the one mile range with nothing obstructing the signal. Only qualm I have is that I am now 5 months into having it installed and both key fobs have quit working with no warning. Customer service was fair at best. I have to either send both key fobs in for review/possible replacement and not be able to use my remote start, or pay $85 for a new one so that I can operate my system while they are trying to figure something out on my originals. But other than that I would say it's a good product and worth the money.
Prestige XR9000 by Audiovox
Extended 1 Mile Range, 900MHz 7-Channel 2-way Pager Car Alarm and Remote Start System with 1 Remote/Pager and 1 Sidekick Transmitter (XR-9000)
- 900 MHz 2-way LCD command confirming vehicle security and remote start system
- (1) Six-button 2-way LCD confirming transceiver
- (1) Five-button 1-way transmitter
- Extended range for up to 1 mile
- Visual confirmation of alarm and remote start commands on the transceiver LCD panel
- Keyless entry lock/ unlock
- Code hopping technology
- 7 Channel receiver and 8 effective channels
- Super bright push button valet/ LED
- Six on-board relays
- Tack signal learning circuit
- Alarm by-pass outputs
- Horn output for panic/car finder
- Data bus interface port
- Automatic timed start mode
- Zero degree start mode
- Full passive anti-theft system
- Starter disable
- Dual-stage infrasonic shock sensor
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
- Can be used with both Gasoline and Diesel engines
- Safe start double push start system
- Selectable run times
- Optional remote trunk release and illuminated entry
- Operates memory seats and sliding doors (optional)
- Telematics data port for system expansion
- RF programmable
- 4 Additional output channels
- 6 tone siren
Security: This means that the car alarm system is just that. No bells and whistles, just a car alarm system.
Remote Start: when installed, this allows the user to start a vehicle from a remote location. Remote start modules and security with remote start alarms often require an additional vehicle specific bypass module to complete installation.
Security with Remote Start: This means that the system incorporates both features listed above.
A dual zone shock sensor is a feature of proximity and shock sensors only. Zone 1 ( light impact on shock sensor and short motions(adjustable) on proximity sensor) will trigger warn away chirp to warn intruder that car has an alarm without setting off the full alarm. Zone 2 (heavy impact on shock sensor and extended motions(adjustable) on proximity sensor) will trigger the alarm to “go off”.
Two-Way Paging Features
Remote Start Features
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.