I would recommend you get one of these cause it’s the last head unit you will have to buy for a decade or longer cause it has everything from active crossovers to a 9 inch screen and it fits a single din opening so it’s gonna fit just about any car out there.
Alpine Halo9 iLX-F309
Single DIN Apple CarPlay, Android Auto Digital Media Receiver w/ 9" Screen
Finally, a Big Screen for Everyone
Lots of in-dash touchscreens just don't do the job. They're too small, or that fixed angle catches the sun's glare so perfectly, you can't see a thing. Even worse, those flipout screens block off some important stuff. Don't worry about that anymore, because Alpine's got an angelic solution for you. The Alpine Halo9 iLX-F309 digital media reciever takes care of all those concerns. With a massive 9" touchscreen, you'll be able to see and reach every feature without issue.
Thought you couldn't get Apple CarPlay or Android Auto in a single-DIN space? Wrong, that's what the Halo9 delivers. Get your navigation, rear camera, and control all your accessories (like wenches) from the stereo. iDataLink Maestro also gives you all your vehicle information at a glance. It's serious power in a simple package.
Plus, the expansive angle-adjustment of the screen makes sure you can see your display at all times, but also keeps you from blocking vents, heating and air controls, or anything else you want to access. It's a perfect fit every time, and we think it's pretty neat. Hit "Add to Cart" and fall in love with the Halo9 iLX-F309!
- Alpine Halo9 (iLX-309) In-Dash Receiver
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 16 watts x 4 channels
- 9" Touchscreen in a Single-DIN stereo!
- Apple CarPlay
- Android Auto
- HD Radio
- SiriusXM Ready
- iDataLink Maestro available with separate module
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner with 24FM/12AM presets
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Use with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto
- Use Waze and other navigation apps from your phone
Playback and Audio Features:
- Mechless Digital Media Receiver: No CD mechanism means you have less to carry. Stream your music digitally!
- MP3/WMA/AAC/FLAC Playback via USB
- 9-band parametric equalizer with selectable tone curves
- Rear USB Input
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes an external wired microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM SXV300v1 and subscription required, sold separately
- HD Radio Built-in
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
- Rear HDMI input
Check out the iLX-F309 User Manual
In-Dash Receiver Specifications
Single DIN: 1 DIN dimensions will work with all single DIN installation kits we have to offer. Single DIN radios are the most common size for after-market stereos.
Single DIN slot with flip-out screen: The DIN stereo includes a retractable, flip-out screen. Before purchasing, make measurements to be sure there is no interference with dash accessories such as A/C vents or shift levers.
Single DIN slot with a larger face: Standard single DIN size, but the display is larger then the standard single DIN size. Due to the nature of the larger face, problems may arise when installing in particular vehicles. These stereos are great for single DIN slots where you want a larger screen.
1.5 DIN: This size is very uncommon in vehicles, however this size opening is most commonly found in Chrysler and Chevrolet vehicles.
Double DIN: Approximately 4-inches in height, this size is becoming more common every year. Prior to 2000, this size was typically only found in Japanese vehicles such as those made by Honda or Toyota. Now, it is becoming more popular for many vehicles to be fit with a Double DIN opening.
Some manufacturers display peak power ratings on the face of their products to increase the appeal to consumers. The RMS power rating is more accurate, and we recommend using it for product comparison.
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
July 24, 2018
0 of 0 found this helpful
April 15, 2018
This is an amazing Alpine head unit! Allows a big screen in almost every vehicle. Very fast touch response, excellent features and good looking. Only thing that I don’t like is I would like it a little more flush to the dash instead of sticking out a little far. Other then that great unit.
0 of 0 found this helpful
April 5, 2018
installed this in a 2015 honda accord sport. fits perfect in the dash ad with the color changing background i was able to match them to the radio screen colors. almost looks factory. bluetooth works great and android auto with the 9" screen is amazing. just wish i could connect my old ipod 80gb classic to it.
0 of 0 found this helpful
Includes panel removal tool, wire cutter/stripper, test light, RCA cable runner, screwdriver, and more!
Your Price $11.99
Great for connecting your car stereo wires to the harness.
Your Price $4.99
Heavy Duty Metal Mounting Backstrap
Your Price $1.29
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.