In-Dash Digital Media Receiver with Dual USB, Front Auxiliary Port, and Pandora Control
Bundles with this Product
Add SiriusXM Radio + $70 Mail-in Rebate!
Add a SiriusXM SXV300v1 tuner with your Stereo purchase and receive 3 Months Free All Access Service and a $70 Visa Gift Card. A $140.00 value! Activation Required. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
SiriusXM SXV300v1 ($70 Rebate & 3 Months FREE)
Special Price $59.99 ($59.99 if purchased separately)
SiriusXM SXV300v1 ($70 Rebate & 3 Months FREE)
• SiriusXM Connect Next Gen Vehicle Tuner For Adding Satellite Radio to Any SiriusXM-Ready Car Stereo
• No Adapters Needed
• Pause, Rewind, and Replay Up To 30 Minutes of Live Satellite Radio
• iTune Tagging
• Compact Design
• Alert Notification When Favorite Song, Team or Artist is Playing
(Offer 1 of 1)
Combined Total Price
- In-Dash Digital Media Receiver
- Pandora Link integrates your car stereo with your iPhone and Pandora Internet Radio
- Detachable face plate
- White LCD text fluorescent display
- Wireless remote control sold separately
- Blue button lighting
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 18 watts x 4 channels
- iPod USB cable included
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Playback and Audio Features:
- AM/FM tuner with 12FM/6AM presets
- Local/Distance Tuning: Allows the stereo to only tune to strong signals, or to allow both strong and distant weak signals
- 3-Band parametric equalizer with 7 selectable tone curves (6 Preset, 1 User)
- Variable high-pass filter: 60Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, 160Hz, or Off
- Variable low-pass filter: 60Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, 160Hz, or Off
- iTunes Tagging lets you tag and download songs you hear on satellite radio
- Loudness: Will bring out the high and low frequency's to compensate for the ear's decreased sensitivity at lower volumes
- Audio Mute allows you to instantly lower the volume by 20db
- 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Alpine Power Pack Ready: Alpine KTP-445 optional and sold separately
- SIRIUS or XM Satellite Radio Ready: Sirius Radio Package or XM Radio Tuner required and sold separately
- Bluetooth Ready: Alpine KCE-400BT required and sold separately
- iPod/iPhone Ready: Alpine KCU-440i required and sold separately
- Front-panel auxiliary input: 3.5mm (headphone jack) allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players, etc.
- Dual USB input: Front and Back USB port allows connection to digital devices such as flash drives, portable media players, etc.
- Steering wheel remote ready: PAC SWI-JACKv1 or the Axxess ASWC required and sold separately
In-Dash Receiver Specifications
Detachable / Removable faceplate security: The most common anti-theft feature. It allows you to take the faceplate with you, thus disallowing operation, which deters theft.
Security Codes: Mainly a feature in high end video units which do not have a detachable face / screen. Once the unit is uninstalled (or stolen), a security code (or PIN) is required upon reinstallation. Though you no longer have your unit after the theft, the thief also does not have your security code, which makes the unit useless. The hope is the thief knows which units have security codes and he/she chooses not to steal your unit because of the security code.
Ghost technology: This is not commonly used, but can be found primarily in a select number of 2004-2005 head units. It creates an illusion that no unit is installed by appearing completely black when turned off. Potential thieves may steer clear because it appears as though no head unit is installed.
Anti-theft covers: Similar to ghost and hiding faces because they only create an illusion that the face/unit is not in place.
ESN: Stands for Electronic Serial Number. Allows the disabling of the radio and allows tracking if it is stolen.
Some manufacturers display peak power ratings on the face of their products to increase the appeal to consumers. The RMS power rating is more accurate, and we recommend using it for product comparison.
Dot-Matrix Text Display: A simple display which uses dots in specific illuminated color(s) to light up and form letters or numbers that are displayed on the receiver.
Graphic or Motion Display: Typically found in mid to high-end receivers and give your text information and receiver more life by adding motion, backgrounds, or multiple colors to your display. There are types of graphic displays such as 3D Graphic, Motion, and OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) displays. They can range from one color to full color displays and typically allow you to select from one of many built-in animations, background images, screensavers or other graphics to enhance your experience and add an extra bit of personality to your system. Some units also come with software that allow you to load your own customizable pictures or animations.
LCD Monitor Display: Can be as small as 2" or as large as 10". Some LCD displays are motorized for angle adjustment. LCD monitors display full motion video playback as well as your standard text such as track status, radio station information and more depending on the receiver's features.
- RMS Power
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
This rating applies to both external car amplifiers, as well as the amplifiers inside of in-dash stereos.
Audio / Video Inputs
Monitor Screen Features
Some in-dash head units are built-in with the navigation features, while others require an add on navigation box. Other navigation options include portable navigation units that you can take with you or attach to the dash of your vehicle.
Warranty and Return Policy
Great for connecting your car stereo wires to the harness.
Your Price $6.99
Heavy Duty Metal Mounting Backstrap
Your Price $4.95
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.