Polk Audio EX3500
No other tweeter in this price range features this kind of technology: the aimable Elliptical Lens--Polk's exclusive high frequency focusing technology. The easy-to-aim Elliptical Lens focuses the system's high frequency response directly to the listening position, away from reflective surfaces, to create pinpoint imaging, a high "above the dash" soundstage and precise high frequency detail. Install it in one of three included mounting cups--for a truly professional sound system, at a truly unbelievable price.
- Polymer treated parachute silk Soft Dome for high power handling and smooth response.
- Efficient enough to perform with stock head units.
- Polk's exclusive Elliptical Lens to focus high frequency response for pinpoint imaging and detail.
- Three Tweeter Mounting Cups included (Flush, Straight Surface and Angled Surface Mount) to even further customize the tweeter radiation pattern.
- Neodymium magnet technology makes the EX tweeter small and powerful.
- In-line crossover (12dB/Octave for both low- and high-pass), combined with the large (1 inch) tweeter dome, results in higher power handling and better performance.
- 1" Diameter (2.54cm)
- Polymer treated silk soft dome
- Overall Frequency Response: 4kHz - 22kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Power Handling (continuous): 60 w
- Power Handling (peak): 160 w
- Efficiency: 92 dB
- Crossover in-line: 12dB/oct. @ 4kHz
- Flush Mount Depth: 13/16" (2.06cm)
- Tweeter Cut-out Diameter: 1-15/16" (4.92cm)
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.