2-Way Paging Remote Start/Keyless Entry/Vehicle Security System w/ 2 Button Remote, sidekick remote
If you're not experienced with installing car security systems, we strongly recommend you contact an installer. It'll save you a lot of headache.
- One 2-Way LCD Transmitter (RM4)
- One Code-Hopping Transmitter (RM3L)
- Window-Mount Spider LED/Valet Long Range Antenna
- 1500' Range
- 2nd Car Operation
- Remote Panic and Car Finder Features
- On-Board Relays for Parking Lights Starter, Accessory, Ignition 1 and 2
- Remote Lock / Unlock Entry
- 6-Tone Siren
- 2-Stage Plug-in Shock Sensor
- Starter Disable Control
- Passive Arming Settings
- Trunk Release Control
- Driver's Door Priority Unlock Control
- Ignition Door Lock Control
- Pathway Illumination
- Pit Stop Feature
- Built-In Temperature Sensor
- Cold Start 1,2,3 or 4 Hour Timer Mode
- Valet Secure Service Mode
- Factory Security Arm & Disarm
- Factory Horn Control
- Diesel Engine Compatible
- Hybrid Vehicle Compatible
- Dual Data Ports for By-pass Module Integration
- 4/15/45 Minute Runtime
- Instant Start Control Trigger Input
- Extended Runtime Feature
- Turbo Timer Mode Feature
- Not recommended for manual transmission vehicles
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Security: This means that the car alarm system is just that. No bells and whistles, just a car alarm system.
Remote Start: when installed, this allows the user to start a vehicle from a remote location. Remote start modules and security with remote start alarms often require an additional vehicle specific bypass module to complete installation.
Security with Remote Start: This means that the system incorporates both features listed above.
A dual zone shock sensor is a feature of proximity and shock sensors only. Zone 1 ( light impact on shock sensor and short motions(adjustable) on proximity sensor) will trigger warn away chirp to warn intruder that car has an alarm without setting off the full alarm. Zone 2 (heavy impact on shock sensor and extended motions(adjustable) on proximity sensor) will trigger the alarm to “go off”.
Two-Way Paging Features
Remote Start Features
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.