i have 2 of these , soon to be getting more, and they are simply amazing subs, and the price is jsut a bonus...i have these on a 850 watt rockford amp and it pounds the hardest in my whole town...i highly recomend this sub.
Phoenix Gold TI10D 10" DVC Titanium Series
- 500W RMS / Continuous Power Handling
- 1000W Peak / Max Power Handling
- Impedance: Dual 4 ohms
- Ti Grained Anodizes Aluminum Diaphragm
- 4-layer 2.5" Voice Coil on Kapton Former
- Double Stack Magnet: 102oz. Y30 Grade
- XMAX: 18mm one way (field)
- Sensitivity: 89dB (1w/1m)
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.