I replaced a blown Orion sub with one of these and boy was I impressed. It managed to drop way way lower and hit hard too. The construction is solid and it can go audiophile or SPL.
Phoenix Gold TI12D 12" DVC Titanium Series
- 500W RMS / Continuous Power Handling
- 1000W Peak / Max Power Handling
- Impedance: Dual 4 ohms
- Ti Grained Anodizes Aluminum Diaphragm
- 4-layer 2.5" Voice Coil on Kapton Former
- Double Stack Magnet: 102oz. Y30 Grade
- XMAX: 18mm one way (field)
- Sensitivity: 89dB (1w/1m)
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.