Stiff but great sound quality, cant beat Monster cable, also got it for a great price. Nice!
Monster Cable MPC S402 XLN XT-2C
24.6 ft. (7.5 meters) 402 XLN Xtreme Speaker Cable (2-Conductor)
For serious audio enthusiasts, ultimate performance speaker cable can make a great system sound even better. Featuring patented Monster technologies including 2-way Time Correct® windings, XLN® Xtreme noise rejection construction and PEX™ dielectric, Monster Performance Car 400 Series Speaker Cables deliver intense audio with maximum sonic clarity. Highs are extended and open. Midrange takes on a dimensionality that brings you closer to the experience. And low frequencies become tighter and more dynamic for sound reproduction so faithful you’ll swear it’s the original source recording.
- 402 XLN Xtreme 2-Conductor Speaker Cable
- Precision Time Correct® windings for pinpoint imaging and soundstage
- Low-loss PEX™ dielectric maintains signal integrity for enhanced depth and improved reproduction of inner detail
- Magnetic Flux Tube® minimizes distortion-producing magnetic fields for extended low frequency bass response
- MultiTwist™ construction provides excellent noise rejection
- 2-Way Time Correct® windings provide a separation of high and low frequency wire networks for improved clarity and accurate reproduction of amplitude and phase response
- Solid core low-frequency conductors provide extended reproduction of bass frequencies
- Select insulated conductors minimize signal loss for clear reproduction of musical transients
- PEX Dielectric prevents signal loss and provides faster and more accurate signal transfer
- Duraflex HexMesh protective jacket offers a low friction design for easy installation, as well as a smooth stylish design
- Length: 24.6 ft. (7.5 meters)
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty
Please make sure that the wire you are purchasing matches the intended use.
When purchasing wire, make sure that you know what size, or gauge of wire is needed.
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
December 10, 2012
If you buy this speaker wire make sure it fits cause this is some thick wire. I swear it's some rope or a water hose. Anyways, the only con is that it frays really easily and it frays a lot :/
9 of 10 found this helpful
July 22, 2012
As always, Monster Cable doesn't dissappoint. Two ~25ft pieces got my 4.1 system wired in a 2002 Monte Carlo SS.
Find the wattage to distance graph and find out what gauge you need. Chances are you need 10gauge to not be wasting component capability.
Difficult to strip, but that durability is part of what you are paying for. Be patient and dont lose insulation.
The wire has significant weight that must be accounted for during install, wire ties needed.
9 of 10 found this helpful
October 3, 2011
I bought this product and was suprised at how durable the wire is. It is made qith pure quality and nothing less. Highly recommend if you get a high power expensive setup going as these cables are probably one of the best.
8 of 10 found this helpful
August 31, 2010
For the extra few buck the speaker wire is worth it. I have an 03 Acura TL, with 8 sets of Alpine SPX-17PRO run by these wires and talk about clarity. Aside from that there is no distortion from my speakers and sounds great. This wire is a little tough to work with but it does the job.
Sonic Electronix is the place I buy all my electronics from and their customer service is the best.
5 of 6 found this helpful
Chula Vista, CA
July 1, 2010
I own a BMW Z3 in which I replaced all the speakers and bought this cable with the intention of replacing all the wiring too. I couldn't use it because it's too thick, but I'm sure of it's quality, I'm keeping it to probably use it in the future.
5 of 7 found this helpful
These yellow butt connectors are ideal when connecting thicker speaker wire your new aftermarket speakers!
Your Price $6.99
FEMALE insulated quick disconnect connectors provide a fast and easy connection when installing your new speaker wire.
Your Price $11.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.