It mounts on rear window or edge of roof and it works with any automobile - car, truck, SUV, mini-van, etc.
CAN XM SATELLITE RADIO CHANGE YOUR LIFE?
When you are on the road, radio is a part of your life. XM Satellite Radio dramatically increases the quality and value of your drive time with over 100 crystal clear channels of digital entertainment. Now you can listen to what you want without the need to channel surf and without interruption. Get the best music, news, sports, and comedy programming delivered coast-to-coast. If you drive, improve the quality of your drive time...
HOW IS THE XM11 A BETTER ALTERNATIVE FOR XM SATELLITE RADIO RECEPTION?
TERK's XM11 is a compact, high-performance antenna designed specifically for XM Satellite Radio reception for your automobile. Its low-profile, easy-to-install design maximizes installation options and usability. The XM11 is a ground independent antenna-it can be mounted on the rear window or the edge of the roof. The XM11 comes equipped with micro-coax cable that is easy to route through small holes and molding during installation. Installation is easy and requires no drilling. The XM11 comes with an adhesive pad that provides years of worry-free enjoyment, yet is removable if necessary. In addition, the XM11's friction pivot easily adjusts vertically for best reception and folds down when going through a car wash and other low-clearance situations.
- Micro-coax cable routes easily during installation
- No drilling necessary; comes with acrylic-foam adhesive pad that is secure enough to ensure years of worry free use but can be simply removed if necessary
- Ground-plane independent design: mounts easily on rear window or edge of the roof
Quality & Performance
- Compact, low-profile mast design
- Friction pivot for desired positioning
- Folds down easily when going through car wash and other low-clearance situations
- High performance to meet XM Satellite Radio specifications for mobile antennae
- For use on any vehicle including a car, truck, SUV or minivan
- Frequency: 2332.5 to 2345.0 MHz
- Gain: Terrestrial: -1 dBi, Satellite: 2 dBic, Bandwidth: 12.5 MHz, Impedance: 50 ohms
- Elevation Plane Field of View: Terrestrial: 0°, elevation, Satellite: 25° to 60°, elevation,
- Azimuth Plane Field of View: Omni-directional
- Polarization: Terrestrial: Linear Vertical, Satellite: LHCP (circular), Gain: 30 dB, typical
- Noise Figure: Terrestrial: 2.0 dB, maximum, Satellite: 1.2 dB, maximum, DC Bias: 4.5 Vdc, nominal, Current Drain: 55 mA, maximum, Filter Attenuation: 25 dB, minimum
- Type: Coaxial
- Length: 14 feet
- Connectors: Terrestrial: FAKRA/SMB, (Key Code:E, Color: Green), Satellite: FAKRA/SMB, (Key Code:K, Color: Curry)
- Mast: Height: 6 inches, Width: 0.7 to 0.9 inches
- Base: Width: 2.7 inches, Length: 2.5 inches, Height: 1 inch, Weight: 4 oz.
- Temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C, operating, -45 °C to +105 °C, storage
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.