Crunch V1800 V-Drive V-1800
They are designed to deliver big power on demand, V Drive offers incredible performance in a very sweet visual design including illuminated VU's monitoring power output, a nice mesh grille ventilation system to keep your system running cool, and very killer chrome finishing to top it off. Performance is earth shattering. These great fully bridgeable class A/B amplifiers come in a variety of power configurations including two, four, and mono channel designs.
The Crunch V-Drive amplifiers combine "state of the art" technology with revolutionary design parameters. You expect your amplifiers to sound awesome and look awesome, and these do. Our design is a culmination of sonic purity and industrial design; they’re built for the road.
- 1 ohm stable Monoblock Subwoofer Amp
- RMS Power Output at 1 ohm: 1 x 1200 Watts
- RMS Power Output at 2 ohm: 1 x 800 Watts
- RMS Power Output at 4 ohm: 1 x 500 Watts
- Low pass adjustable crossover
- Subsonic filter
- Bass Boost: 0 - 12dB
- Separate bass and treble controls
- Thermal, overload and short-circuit protection
- Gold plated RCA Input/Outputs
- V-Drive Blue Anodized Inverted Heat Sink Design
- VU Metering System for power monitoring (Acrylic Lens for improved cosmetics)
- Mesh-Grille Ventilation Design
- Chrome Heat Sink Cover for sharp looks
- PWM Mosfet Power Supplys
- Fully Bridgeable Design quality
- Blue Very High Quality PCB Design
- Ultra - Drive High Speed Mosfet Output Devices
- On Board Tru Spec Capacitors
- Premium Hand Wound Torroid
- Dimensions: 16 1/2" L x 10 1/3" W x 2" H
- Fuse Rating: 4 x 40 amps (160 amps total)
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Being a discontinued product, we do not have pricing information.
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.