Phoenix Gold RX65CX
RX 6.5" 100W COAXIAL SPEAKER
- 6.5" RX-Series Coaxial Speaker
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 100 watts per pair / 50 watts each
- Peak: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each
- LAMINATE-TREATED PAPER CONE - Advanced laminating process produces excellent stiffness to weight ratio, superior damping qualities
- 19mm BALANCED DRIVE MYLAR TWEETER - Excellent reproduction of high frequencies
- POLYMIDE VOICE COIL FORMER - High-temperature lightweight voice coil structure for increased sensitivity
- TRIPLE-LAYER UV TREATED FOAM SURROUND - Premium design for excellent sensitivity and long term reliability
- RIGID POWDER COATED STEEL FRAME - Designed for precise motor alignment
- Impedance: 4-Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 2.5in - 64mm
- Mounting Diameter: 5.7in - 144mm
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Priced Per Pair
View the RX-Series Product Manual for detailed specs, installation help, and more!
PEI is an acronym for "Polyetherimide" which is an amorphous, amber transparent, high-performance thermoplastic.
Please refer to the product image and description for further details about the speaker.
What is in the box?
Warranty and Return Policy
You need speaker wire to connect your speakers!
Your Price $31.99
100% Copper Clad Aluminum, PVC blended jacket for easy installation and high strand count for maximum audio quality
Your Price $12.99
Perfect for safely troubleshooting and testing audio systems
Your Price $19.99
Add Power Door Locking and Unlocking while you have the Door Panels removed
Your Price $30.99
Install your Sound Dampening with ease using this heavy duty rubber roller!
Your Price $7.99
Enhance the sound of your speakers with these easy to install speaker baffles.
Your Price $8.99
Creates a tight seal behind speaker for enhanced audio quality.
Your Price $13.84
These blue butt connectors are ideal when connecting thicker speaker wire your new aftermarket speakers!
Your Price $6.99
These blue quick disconnect connectors make it easy to connect and disconnect speaker wire your to your new aftermarket speakers!
Your Price $6.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.