Phoenix Gold SX65CS
SX 6.5" 250w COMPONENT SPEAKERS
- 6.5" SX Series Component Speaker
- Power Handling:
- RMS: 250 watts per pair / 125 watts each
- Peak: 500 watts per pair / 250 watts each
- 24dB External Audiophile Crossover with Tweeter Level Adjustment
- Injection Molded Aluminum Plated Polypropylene Cone - Injection molded to be very light and rigid for excellent signal tracking
- Butyl Rubber Surround - Advanced butyl rubber surround is more rugged than foam, resists moisture and UV, and is extremely well damped
- 20mm Pivoting Silk Dome Tweeter - Provides smooth, detailed and warm high frequency response
- Interwoven Tinsel Leads - Tinsel leads woven directly into the spider provide added strength and reliability
- Integrated Phase Plug
- Rigid Powder Coated Steel Frame - Designed for precise motor alignment
- Optimized Magnet/Motor Structure - For high efficiency and clarity of sound reproduction
- Impedance: 4-Ohms
- Mounting Depth: 2.9in - 73mm
- Mounting Diameter: 5.6in - 145mm
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Priced Per Pair
View the SX Series Product Manual for detailed specs, installation help, and more!
PEI is an acronym for "Polyetherimide" which is an amorphous, amber transparent, high-performance thermoplastic.
Please refer to the product image and description for further details about the speaker.
What is in the box?
Warranty and Return Policy
You need speaker wire to connect your speakers!
Your Price $45.99
100% Copper Clad Aluminum, high strand count with ultra-flexible PVC blended jacket for easy installation
Your Price $14.99
Perfect for safely troubleshooting and testing audio systems
Your Price $19.99
Add Power Door Locking and Unlocking while you have the Door Panels removed
Your Price $30.99
Install your Sound Dampening with ease using this heavy duty rubber roller!
Your Price $7.99
Enhance the sound of your speakers with these easy to install speaker baffles.
Your Price $8.99
Creates a tight seal behind speaker for enhanced audio quality.
Your Price $13.84
These yellow butt connectors are ideal when connecting thicker speaker wire your new aftermarket speakers.
Your Price $6.99
These yellow quick disconnect connectors make it easy to connect and disconnect speaker wire your to your new aftermarket speakers!
Your Price $11.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.