NVX MagNeatO - Fast 10W wireless charger and magnetic car/dash/vent phone mount
Magnetic car/home/desk wireless charger and mount with vent and dash/desk mounts included
A Wireless Charging Station for the Road
What sets the MagNeatO apart from traditional wireless charging stations is its magnetic functionality. Introducing this technology allows for a wireless charging station built for the road, and all of your mobile needs. In addition, we include a Quick Charge 3.0 (QC3.0) Charger AND we include 10w charging so your device can receive the perfect voltage and current- optimized to its exact charging state.
Learn more about Quick Charge 3.0
*Your device must support Quick Charge to receive any benefit.
View the full list of Quick Charge-capable devices here!
- Magnetic Wireless charging station, built for the road
- Quick Charge 3.0 (QC3.0) Charger Included!
- 10w charging so your device can receive the perfect voltage and current- optimized to its exact charging state.
- Multiple mounting options
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
Method of Use
- Fixed Installation
- While parked, clamp bracket at air conditioning vent or at other places in the car, connect to USB power cable, adjust the angle of the device to accommodate convenience, safety, and optimal charging position.
- Mobile phone with wireless charging function can be absorbed directly to the bracket for charging. In general, the induction area is located directly in the center of the phone.
NVX thanks you for purchasing the MagNeatO. This convenient wireless car charger includes a unique magnetic design and the flexibility of multiple mounting options. Please, kindly read the user manual before using and keep for future reference to ensure the longevity and reliability of this device.
- Model: MagNeatO
- Input: DC 5V 1.5A
- Output: DC 5V 1A
- Dimension: 65mm (W) 52.5mm (H)
- Weight: 60g
- Certificates: CE, ROHS, FCC
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.