REX "Recovery with Elastic eXercise" - Loop bands help you recover from injuries and regain strength
These bands can be used by anyone for almost anything: strength and conditioning, muscle toning, stretching, Pilates, weight loss, and rehabilitation. Each band is made to last and maintain their elasticity after years of use. They can be used to increase strength, mobility, flexibility, stability, and overall health and wellness. These physical therapist-approved, professional-grade bands can be used for everyday workouts and recovery. They come with their own carrying case, so storage is as simple as can be!
Resistance bands can be used for at least four different types of exercises:
- Stretching and mobility
- Warm ups and muscle activation
- Resistance training and “getting a pump”
- Developing the “mind-muscle” connection (learning to better “feel” your muscles working)
- Our professional grade mini bands increase your flexibility and strength. Get your shoulders, hip, arms and legs toned fast.
- REX bands are perfect for Insanity Asylum, CrossFit, P90X, Yoga, Pilates and Running
- Adequate for all fitness levels, whether you are an elite trainer or just embarking on your fitness journey.
- Make bodyweight workouts harder, sweatier, and more effective. Adding a band to a squat or pushup adds resistant, or with our 5 pack you have the option move to a heavier band to intensify a movement. Note: This will result in gains!
- Includes 5 resistance bands with assorted colors and corresponding resistance
- Comes with a convenient Victor.Fitness carrying case!
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
RexBands Resistance Guide
- Yellow - Extra Light - .7mm - 5-20lbs Resistance
- Red - Light - .9mm - 20-35lbs Resistance
- Blue - Medium - 1.1mm - 35-40lbs Resistance
- Green - Heavy - 1.3mm - 40-45lbs Resistance
- Black - Extra Heavy - 1.5mm - 45-50lbs Resistance
- Advanced Mini Band Workout - Full Body Mini Band Circuit
- Redefining Strength - 24 Mini Band Moves For Full Body Workout
- Men’s Health - 25 ways to add a mini band to lower-body exercises
PAIRS WELL WITH
For more intense resistance workouts:
Try out the Victor.Fitness RISEbands
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.