6.95" WVGA Digital Media Receiver, Apple CarPlay & Android Auto
- Kenwood DMX7706S In-Dash Receiver
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels
- Android Auto & Apple CarPlay Compatible
- 6.95" Touchscreen
- Digital Media Receiver
- AM/FM tuner with 15FM/5AM presets
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Use Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to use navigation apps on your phone
Playback and Audio Features:
- MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/FLAC/Vorbis/DSD/MPEG1/MPEG2/MPEG4/WMV/H.264/MKV Playback via USB
- 13-band graphic equalizer
- 2 Rear USB Inputs
- 6-Channel 4V preamp outputs
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 4.1
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes an external wired microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM SXV300v1 and subscription required, sold separately
- HD Radio Built-in
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
- iDataLink Maestro ready: Get the right module for your car to see all kinds of vehicle information on your screen
- Rear RCA Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
In-Dash Receiver Specifications
Single DIN: 1 DIN dimensions will work with all single DIN installation kits we have to offer. Single DIN radios are the most common size for after-market stereos.
Single DIN slot with flip-out screen: The DIN stereo includes a retractable, flip-out screen. Before purchasing, make measurements to be sure there is no interference with dash accessories such as A/C vents or shift levers.
Single DIN slot with a larger face: Standard single DIN size, but the display is larger then the standard single DIN size. Due to the nature of the larger face, problems may arise when installing in particular vehicles. These stereos are great for single DIN slots where you want a larger screen.
1.5 DIN: This size is very uncommon in vehicles, however this size opening is most commonly found in Chrysler and Chevrolet vehicles.
Double DIN: Approximately 4-inches in height, this size is becoming more common every year. Prior to 2000, this size was typically only found in Japanese vehicles such as those made by Honda or Toyota. Now, it is becoming more popular for many vehicles to be fit with a Double DIN opening.
Some manufacturers display peak power ratings on the face of their products to increase the appeal to consumers. The RMS power rating is more accurate, and we recommend using it for product comparison.
Dot-Matrix Text Display: A simple display which uses dots in specific illuminated color(s) to light up and form letters or numbers that are displayed on the receiver.
Graphic or Motion Display: Typically found in mid to high-end receivers and give your text information and receiver more life by adding motion, backgrounds, or multiple colors to your display. There are types of graphic displays such as 3D Graphic, Motion, and OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) displays. They can range from one color to full color displays and typically allow you to select from one of many built-in animations, background images, screensavers or other graphics to enhance your experience and add an extra bit of personality to your system. Some units also come with software that allow you to load your own customizable pictures or animations.
LCD Monitor Display: Can be as small as 2" or as large as 10". Some LCD displays are motorized for angle adjustment. LCD monitors display full motion video playback as well as your standard text such as track status, radio station information and more depending on the receiver's features.
Audio / Video Inputs
Monitor Screen Features
Some in-dash head units are built-in with the navigation features, while others require an add on navigation box. Other navigation options include portable navigation units that you can take with you or attach to the dash of your vehicle.
If "Yes", then the aftermarket stereo is compatible with steering wheel remote controls. If an additional accessory is required for the steering wheel controls to work properly, a compatible piece will be listed.
Some Car stereos are compatible with iPods and/or iPhones. If the headunit can connect to an iPod or iPhone via USB or iPod connection cable, these listed iPods are compatible. This list does not apply if the iPod is being connected through the 3.5mm mini-jack plug. Newer iPods are usually compatible if the appropriate adapters are purchased and used.
Any iPods/iPhones released after the release date of this product have not been checked by the manufacturer and/or Sonic Electronix for compatibility. We therefore cannot guarantee their compatibilities or incompatibilities, including, but not limited to: playback, video, charging, and response time.
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 6S Plus
iPhone 6 Plus
What is in the box?
Specials with this Item
Up to $200 off select Kenwood
Warranty and Return Policy
Next Gen Vehicle Tuner for adding SiriusXM Satellite Radio to any SiriusXM-ready car stereo
Your Price $59.99
Magnetic Wireless charging, Quick Charge 3.0 Charger, Multiple mounting options!
Your Price $39.99
10W Wireless Fast Charging, Vent, Dash and Window Mount, Rotates 360 degrees
Your Price $29.99
Universal Swivel Magnet Mount, for Smartphones, and more! Surface and Vent mount
Your Price $9.99
(Vent Mount Accessory) Designed for MagNeatO and VentVolt
Your Price $9.99
Car Magnetic Phone Holder Mount with Dual USB Charger
Your Price $15.99
Universal Adjustable Car Vent Smartphone Magnetic Mount
Your Price $12.99
Smart Phone Magnetic Mount - Adjustable Vent Clip Mount
Your Price $4.99
Universal Car Vent Magnetic Mount - Black and Chrome Finish
Your Price $19.95
Universal Car Air Vent Magnetic Mount with 4 Prongs
Your Price $12.95
Steering Wheel Control Interface for Alpine, JVC, Clarion, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony, Jensen Radios and More
Your Price $57.95
Universal steering wheel control interface with automatic programming
Your Price $49.95
Helps with removing dash and trim panels during car stereo installation.
Your Price $11.99
Your Price $12.99
Great for connecting your car stereo wires to the harness.
Your Price $6.99
Heavy Duty Metal Mounting Backstrap
Your Price $4.95
Monitor the noise level of your new car audio system with this SPL meter measuring from 60-135 dB.
Your Price $33.99
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.