NVX XUBT6 Bluetooth remote with mount for steering wheel or bike handlebar
Wireless Music Controller - Smart Button - Selfie Button - Bluetooth MP3/Media Button - Wireless Remote Control for playing music and taking pictures
- Wirelessly Play/Pause, Next/Last Track, Volume, Accept Call, Siri/Voice Assistant, Take Pictures without touching your phone!
- Pair to your phone or tablet via Bluetooth straight out of the box
- No software or apps required to use
- Two mounts included:
- Steering wheel / Bike handle clip
- 3M adhesive strip for mounting on car dashboard, wall, table/desk, anything
- Battery Saving Technology - an incredible TWO year standby battery life (this will vary based on usage)
- Use the volume "+" button to take pictures
- If left idle for 30 seconds, it will enter Sleep mode. Press any key to wake it up, it will automatically reconnect
- Wirelessly control your music and pictures up to 32.8ft
- Compatible with iPhone XS Max/XS/XR/X, 8 Plus/8, 2018 iPad Pro, Microsoft Surface Go, Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus/S9/S8 and more
Quick Start: Pairing Between Bluetooth Media Button and your Smart Device
- Make sure the device you want to connect the XUBT6 to has Bluetooth "ON"
- Long press "|>" button 3 seconds to activate Bluetooth and search for your device
- A blue light will begin flashing above the "|>" button to indicate Bluetooth is on and searching
- On your device, "SmartRemote" will appear as a new connection, click it and once it says "Connected" you're good to go!
- Height: 1.42in
- Thickness: 0.34in
- Bluetooth Range: 32.8 feet
- Battery Type: CR2032
- Compatibility: iOS 7+, Android 4.4+
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
More from NVX:
On some items such as wire or cables, this specifies how the cables connect to transfer the signals.
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.