This is my second ilx-207 (for a second car, not replacement). I love the features on this radio and the price point!
Alpine iLX-207 - Apple CarPlay and Android Auto Car Stereo (Damaged Packaging)
Double DIN Digital Media Car Stereo Receiver w/Apple CarPlay and Android Auto w/Bluetooth and built-in HD Radio Tuner
- Alpine iLX-207 In-Dash Receiver
- Apple CarPlay compatible
- Android Auto compatible
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels
- CD text information display
- 7" VGA LCD Touchscreen with Swipe User Interface and Anti-Glare Screen
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- AM/FM tuner
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- GPS Antenna included
- Use navigation through your Apple or Android device
Playback and Audio Features:
- MP3/WMA/AAC/HE-AAC/FLAC Playback via USB
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 6/6+ and iOS 8 software
- 9-band parametric equalizer with 24-Bit DAC and BassEngineSQ
- Get full control of your sound and other features with the Alpine TuneIt app on iPhone and Android
- 3.5mm Rear A/V Auxiliary Input
- Rear USB Input
- 3 Sets of 4V preamp outputs (front, rear and subwoofer)
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 2.1+EDR certified
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- OPP: Object Push Profile for sending basic "objects" such as pictures and other virtual material
- SPP: Serial Port Profile provides a wireless replacement for RS-232 based serial communications
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a external wired microphone for clear, convenient, distortion-free talking
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM SXV300v1 and subscription required, sold separately
- Built-In Digital HD Radio®
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC ControlPRO or the Axxess ASWC-1 required and sold separately
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input.
- Control more than one camera with the Alpine KCX-C250MC multi-camera selector interface
- Control other accessories, like winches, lights and more with the Alpine KAC-001 external accessory module
- Rear HDMI Video Output: Used for connection to separate monitors and other devices
- Rear HDMI Audio/Video Input: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
- Compatible with iDataLink Maestro modules to display your vehicle's status on the stereo. Check out our iDataLink Maestro store.
PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
In-Dash Receiver Specifications
Single DIN: 1 DIN dimensions will work with all single DIN installation kits we have to offer. Single DIN radios are the most common size for after-market stereos.
Single DIN slot with flip-out screen: The DIN stereo includes a retractable, flip-out screen. Before purchasing, make measurements to be sure there is no interference with dash accessories such as A/C vents or shift levers.
Single DIN slot with a larger face: Standard single DIN size, but the display is larger then the standard single DIN size. Due to the nature of the larger face, problems may arise when installing in particular vehicles. These stereos are great for single DIN slots where you want a larger screen.
1.5 DIN: This size is very uncommon in vehicles, however this size opening is most commonly found in Chrysler and Chevrolet vehicles.
Double DIN: Approximately 4-inches in height, this size is becoming more common every year. Prior to 2000, this size was typically only found in Japanese vehicles such as those made by Honda or Toyota. Now, it is becoming more popular for many vehicles to be fit with a Double DIN opening.
Some manufacturers display peak power ratings on the face of their products to increase the appeal to consumers. The RMS power rating is more accurate, and we recommend using it for product comparison.
Dot-Matrix Text Display: A simple display which uses dots in specific illuminated color(s) to light up and form letters or numbers that are displayed on the receiver.
Graphic or Motion Display: Typically found in mid to high-end receivers and give your text information and receiver more life by adding motion, backgrounds, or multiple colors to your display. There are types of graphic displays such as 3D Graphic, Motion, and OEL (Organic Electroluminescent) displays. They can range from one color to full color displays and typically allow you to select from one of many built-in animations, background images, screensavers or other graphics to enhance your experience and add an extra bit of personality to your system. Some units also come with software that allow you to load your own customizable pictures or animations.
LCD Monitor Display: Can be as small as 2" or as large as 10". Some LCD displays are motorized for angle adjustment. LCD monitors display full motion video playback as well as your standard text such as track status, radio station information and more depending on the receiver's features.
- RMS Power
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio
This rating applies to both external car amplifiers, as well as the amplifiers inside of in-dash stereos.
Audio / Video Inputs
Monitor Screen Features
What is in the box?
Wiring harness with power and speaker connections
Wiring harness with preamp/AV connections
Trim ring (detached)
Microphone with attached cable
See below for additional accessories
Warranty and Return Policy
Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews
September 2, 2018
0 of 0 found this helpful
July 26, 2018
If you want the best sound and head units on the market today, I suggest you get a alpine. In my 25 years I have used them all and alpine is by far the best. They have the options, the adjustability, the sound quality, and there tech is always ahead of everybody. Also this particular unit is the cheapest apple car play unit going from alpine. It has it all once you plug your phone in.
0 of 0 found this helpful
Ocean Side, CA
December 21, 2017
I love this headunit, I couldn’t be happier. Way too many awesome functions to list. This thing is perfect for any setup you’re running. Alpine is flyin high and soaring with the eagles. Keep up the great work!
0 of 0 found this helpful
Next Gen Vehicle Tuner for adding SiriusXM Satellite Radio to any SiriusXM-ready car stereo
Your Price $59.99
Great for connecting your car stereo wires to the harness.
Your Price $6.99
Heavy Duty Metal Mounting Backstrap
Your Price $4.95
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.