NVX VentVolt 2pack 10W Fast Charging Wireless Car Air Vent Mount Charger
2pack Wireless car charger for Qi enabled phones with spring-loaded grips and vent and dash/desk mounts included
Qi Wireless Fast & Standard Charging
Qi Wireless Fast Charging provides up to a 40% faster charge than Qi wireless standard charging. If your device is Qi wireless standard charge it will charge at its normal charging rate.
At A Glance
The one of a kind VentVolt allows you to mount and remove your smartphone with with ease, keeping you focused on the road. Simply clip the mount onto your air vent, and adjust the cradle into a convenient position. Once you have installed the mount, you can insert or remove your smartphone in seconds. The VentVolt is universally compatible with all smartphones, holding your device securely so you can drive safely.
- Charge smartphones conveniently while driving with Qi Wireless Fast Charging technology
- Compact and powerful mounting solution designed for air vents
- Universally holds all phone and case combinations
- Qi Wireless Fast Charging provides up to a 40% faster charge than Qi wireless standard charging.
- Spring loaded one click lock and release feature to provide a strong clamped hold to users vent blade while also minimizing vibrations to your device
- Rotates 360 degrees at the ball joint for optimal viewing angles
- To begin charging wireless, simply place the device into the mount cradle until a charging connection is found.
- The Qi Coil is generally found in the center of most smartphones. Lower and adjust foot using knob on back before mounting to best fit dimensions of your smartphone.
- Model: VentVolt
- Input: DC 5V/2A
- Output: 5W-10W
- Dimension: 3.3 x 3.5 x 5.4 inches
- Weight: <1 lb
- Certificates: QI, CE, ROHS, FCC
Learn more about Quick Charge 3.0*Your device must support Quick Charge to receive any benefit.
View the full list of Quick Charge-capable devices here!
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.