K-SERIES INTERCONNECT, SPEAKER TO RCA; RoHS COMPLIANT
The Kicker KISL allows you to connect your car stereo speaker outputs directly into any aftermarket amplifier equipped with RCA inputs that take high-level input signals -- such as the Kicker DX, ZX, or IX Series amps. Sometimes, it's tough to complete an amplifier installation in tight spaces. The added grip of the Kicker KISL two-channel speaker-to-RCA converter makes it a little easier and provides some extra benefits, too.
The KISL is also a great solution for those installing an amplifier and retaining a factory stereo. Instead of installing a line out converter, the KISL connects to a ton of factory speaker lines, then straight into the amplifier's RCA inputs. Pick up a set and make everything easier on your next amp install!
- Compatible with Kicker DX, ZX, or IX Series amps or any aftermarket amplifier equipped with RCA inputs that take high-level input signals (eg. select JL Audio amplifiers)
- 2 Ft. 2-Channel K Series Speaker Cable to RCA Adapter
- Split-pin RCAs with silver-tinned and OFC wire for superior bass response
- Ergonomic design for slip-free installation
- K-Grip dual-mold connectors offer sure grip
- Unique cable winding patterns improve clarity and ensure consistent timing
- K-Grip line union ultra-slim for snag-free cable routing
- 16 Gauge speaker wire to RCAs and includes female to female adapters
- Cable Length: 2 Ft. (.6m)
- Color: Blue
- Perfect for FIT Equipped Kicker Amplifiers
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
RCA Interconnect Cable Specifications
Please make sure that the wire you are purchasing matches the intended use.
2 Channel RCA interconnect cables will be able to transfer the signals for one connection. for example, a signal from the head unit to the front speakers.
4 Channel RCA interconnect cables will be able to make two connections for audio. For example, connecting the front and rear speakers to the head unit.
6 Channel RCA interconnect cables can connect all three connections of the standard car sudio system. For example, connects the head unit to the front speakers, rear speakers, and subwoofer.
Specials with this Item
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.