JBL LINK VIEW
JBL legendary sound in a Smart Display with the Google Assistant - Black
JBL Link View
Get more than legendary sound. The integrated display included on JBL LINK VIEW allows you to get things done easily. It also has the Google Assistant built in, you can ask questions and tell it to do things. Just start with “Hey Google” to quickly enjoy your entertainment, stay connected with loved ones, view glanceable answers, manage daily tasks, and control your smart home. Your Assistant can help free up your hands and time, so you can focus on the things that matter most. Like watching videos of your favorite YouTube creators, reliving memories of your latest family vacation, making a video call to your best friend, receiving step-by-step baking instructions for delicious chocolate chip cookies, or dimming the lights for movie night. All this is delivered through a proprietary JBL transducer array, driven by a digital amplifier tuned to deliver full rich bass and crystal clear highs. This amazing combination of the Google Assistant, JBL Audio horsepower and HD display make JBL LINK VIEW a must have for your home or office.
- 8” high-definition touch screen - view more information and content at a glance, clear and crisp
- Get Help from your Google Assistant - Ask it question, tell it to do things, control your music, lights, queries and much more with a simple voice control
- Legendary JBL sound - Enjoy incredible rich stereo sound with deep bass
- 5MP front-facing camera - Enjoy high-definition video calls to your family and friends
- PrivacySwitch™ – camera shutter and microphone mute slider - Ensures the highest level of security and privacy, leaves hackers out of the house
- Splash-proof and easy to clean - LINK VIEW is splash proof (IPX4) and easy to clean, it's the ideal companion to enjoy music or to follow a tasty cooking recipe in the kitchen
- LINK VIEW is splash proof (IPX4) and easy to clean, it’s the ideal companion to enjoy music or to follow a tasty cooking recipe in the kitchen
- Chromecast built-in - lets you instantly stream your favorite music, radio, or podcasts from your mobile device to your speakers
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming - Wirelessly stream high-quality sound from your smartphone or tablet
- Simple setup with the Google Home app on iOS & Android (Simple setup & use) - with the free Google Home app on iOS & Android, you can easily set up and manage your JBL Link 300
- A compact design equipped with high performance JBL transducers to deliver incredible room filling sound
- Color: Black with Grey trim
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Transducer: 2 x 51mm (2”) full range driver
- Output power: 2 x 10W RMS
- 2.4G Wi-Fi transmitter frequency range: 2412 – 2472MHz (2.4GHz ISM Band, USA 11 Channels, Europe and others 13 Channels)
- Gross Weight: 1.9kg
- Net Weight: 1.3kg
Manuals & DownloadsThe latest owner's manuals, quick start guides, and documents.
Spec Sheet (EN)
Note: The integrated display of the JBL Link View allows you to get things done easily. According to the definition of networked equipment with high network availability functionality set out in commission regulation (EU) No 801/2013 amending Regulation (EC) No 1275/2008, the product is considered as a networked equipment with functionality of videophone. Therefore, JBL Link View exempts from the requirements for availability of standby/off modes, power management function and possibility of deactivating wireless network connections, if these requirements are found, it will be inappropriate for the intended use of the product. JBL Link View is in compliance with the European Union energy legislation.
JBL Link View is in active standby mode once the device is plugged into a wall socket.
Active standby consumption: <4.3 Watts.
Trademark: Google is a trademark of Google LLC.
Efficiency (1w/1m) is not an accurate indicator of a subwoofer's output capability and should not be used as a comparison to other speakers or subwoofers to determine which one is "louder".
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.