They look great. They are unconventional. They produce a surprisingly deep bass in a 1.25 cubic ft sealed box. The plastic cone is much more rigid than poly and responds well to lower power. I'm willing to bet that the higher power would just make them more exciting.
Blaupunkt TSw1200 12" Transparent Series
- Transparent Polymer Cone (TPC)
- Black Foam Surround
- Large 40 oz. Ferrite Magnet for High Power Handling
- Clear Protective Magnet Cap
- Transparent Polycarbonate Basket (TPB)
- Push Terminals Accept Large Gauge Wire
- Included Clear Front-Mount Grille
- Mounting Depth: 5.47"
- Rec. Sealed Box Dims: 1.00 - 2.00 cu.ft.
- Rec. Ported Box Dims: 1.50 - 3.00 cu.ft.
- Free Air Usage: yes
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Frequency Response: 20-200 Hz
- RMS Power Handling: 200W
- Peak Power Handling: 600W
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.