Had this since 2005, works great never had any problems and has great sound quality!!
- detachable face
- MaxTune tuner
- 12 FM/6 AM presets
- plays audio CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs
- Bass Engine (bass center frequency, width, and level, plus treble center frequency and level adjustments)
- BBE processing
- source tone memory
- CD changer controls for the CHM-S630 6-disc changer (will control the CHA-S634 6-disc changer with optional M-Bus/Ai-Net cable)
- optional auxiliary input
- front and rear preamp outputs
- MOSFET internal amp
- 23 watts RMS/50 peak x 4 channels
- CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz
- CD signal-to-noise ratio 105 dB
- FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
Warranty and Return Policy
It is the button on the Bottom Left Corner of the faceplate. If you've received the headunit as a 'second-hand' product, and the face does Not come off, check for a 'Security Screw' that will NOT allow for said face to come off.
Refer to Page 4 of your user manual, link below.
The "Display" button (bottom right corner), with the clock emblem next to it, is supposed to display the clock.
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.