Rockford Fosgate RFP4212 + Matching MDF Punch Logo Enclosure
- polypropylene woofer with large roll treated foam surround
- dual 4-ohm voice coil design
- CONsealer gasket hides mounting screws and stops bass-robbing air leaks
- frequency response 28-200 Hz
- RMS power handling: 400 watts RMS (200 watts per voice coil)
- peak power handling: 800 watts
- sensitivity 87 dB SPL
- top mount depth 6-1/8"
- sealed box volume 0.9-2.79 cubic feet
- 1-year SonicElectronix.com warranty
The new Rockford Fosgate logo enclosures are constructed with high-quality 3/4" MDF (medium density fiberboard) and fully carpeted with RF Punch logos printed on both sides.
- Holds 1 12" Rockford Fosgate Punch HE2 Subwoofer
- High Quality 3/4" MDF Construction
- Gold Binding Post Terminals
- Rockford Fosgate Logo & Punch Slogan Printed on Sides
- Fully Carpeted
- Box Dimensions: 16"W x 13-1/2"D x 13-1/2"H
- Internal Box Volume: ~1.2 cubic ft.
- Weight: 20lbs.
Warranty and Return Policy
Internal Product ID
Wiring Diagram Legend
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.